Thread: Any of you Ladies keep a “pet”?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Any of you Ladies keep a “pet”?

I’m not talking about puppies here... 😂 I’m just curious if any of you keep someone on the side that you just use for sex and then kick out? 😂 I get that you get all that you need but I’m just curious if any of you have someone that you occasionally call, use to pleasure YOU and then kick out? 😂

Verified Companion Companion
    I definitely have a friend or two within the hobby that I can call a few times a week lol

Quote Originally Posted by Txblueyes View Post
    I’m not talking about puppies here... 😂 I’m just curious if any of you keep someone on the side that you just use for sex and then kick out? 😂 I get that you get all that you need but I’m just curious if any of you have someone that you occasionally call, use to pleasure YOU and then kick out? 😂
    Private Incall Going Live Next Monday in NorthDallas
    Available for summoning until then
    queennlai@protonmail.com

"The real adventure of sexual experiences lies in Sensual Awakening rather than Sexual Motivation
    "

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by QueennLai View Post
    I definitely have a friend or two within the hobby that I can call a few times a week lol
    �� Well you know that I’ll always volunteer to come by and be used by you. Hell, you would even have to speak to me. Just lickety, lick, thumpety thump and I’ll get dressed on the porch on my way out... �� ��

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QueennLai View Post
    😂 Well you know that I’ll always volunteer to come by and be used by you. Hell, you would even have to speak to me. Just lickety, lick, thumpety thump and I’ll get dressed on the porch on my way out... 😂 😉