Thread: Looking for Passive income ideas

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cc.goliath's Avatar

Looking for Passive income ideas

Always looking for ways to make money. What are you doing for passive income outside of your full time job? I fix/sell laptops but it’s very slow now. Looking for ideas of making about $100 a week just to find my hobbies. No uber/Lyft
    Barter you time for a Laptop! Hit me up!

sorry nothing legal comes to mind. I would certainly be interested in ideas as well. Daddy needs a new turbo and 33% over high pressure fuel pump.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been on ebay for fifteen years. It's gotten slower but I'm still clearing about $1000 bucks a month. Used to make 3x that, but ebay ain't what it used to be. I have a pal with your skill set that buys busted computers and phones on craigslist, refurbs them and makes at least a couple hundred on each one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cc.goliath View Post
    Always looking for ways to make money. What are you doing for passive income outside of your full time job? I fix/sell laptops but it’s very slow now. Looking for ideas of making about $100 a week just to find my hobbies. No uber/Lyft
    Become a provider? lol

I went over to Life Insurance and Investments it provides some pretty nice passive recurring income.