Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why are so few ladies newbie friendly?

Verified Companion Companion VictoriaBanks87's Avatar
    im newbie friendly

if your on p411 and employment verified im newbie friendly..

Verified Companion Companion kytty's Avatar
    I think the one main problem (which maybe isn't exactly a problem) I have with both verified and unverified hobbyists on here is they are so wrapped up trying to keep it on the low about what they are doing in their own person circles (wife...family...friends) that they come off seeming very strange on here. We are not the bad guys we are the ones you need to be open with so we know who you are. If us ladies were to out any of you, this age old profession wouldn't have lasted as long as it has. I had a guy message me yesterday on my phone with "are you available tomorrow" This was a guy I gave my number to a while ago and I had no idea who it was texting me so I just said "sorry, wrong number." Then he got on OH2 and told me I gave him a fake number. Hahaha. I told him no, I just didn't know who was messaging me. Since I was on Eccie and on here, I have had guys give my number out to their friends which I think totally stinks as sometimes these guys think its for a date, not for a hobby. Anyways I have had new members, unverified, demand all sorts of information about me and meanwhile I know absolutely 0 about them. They usually aren't willing to volunteer anything either. So lately I have just being very transparent about what I need to know and what they need to know about me, such as that I don't bb anything. Most guys have a problem with that but oh well. I don't think people are aware of the maladies you can contract by getting a bbbj. Not worth it. And sometimes those things take months and even years to present themselves so you never know.Anyone who says they are just lucky or that they know are kidding themselves. Better to be safe than sorry. Anyways, if you are a newbie all I ask is to prove who you are. I do this in spades. If you ask any guy who has seen me on here, they know all about me and I have nothing to hide.

Verified Companion Companion kytty's Avatar
    Just one more point, none of these ladies on here should be having to ask you to verify who you are. You should be prepared and willing to do that already. You should tell them your profession straight up and your age, what you are looking for...anything that tells them who you are so the situation flows alot smoother. One other thing why do guys pick names that could be taken as LE like lockupbob or cuffsyou or captainj??? I mean wtf. lol

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    If a guy is a true newbie with 0 references he's gonna have to give something. Some don't want to show a face picture. I mean do you think we should just invite you on over? That's a very risky game for a provider!!!
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    If there's really just 28 ladies that are newbie friendly...I don't see that as a negative. That's 28 ladies to choose from to be your first, if you're truly new. I'm sure, even a man with the most discriminating taste, can find at least 1 out of the 28 that he likes if not more.
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Registered Female (Not Verified) JasmineHarley's Avatar
    I'm newbie friendly.
    But for your question. Some women don't allow it because of safety.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaBanks87 View Post
    im newbie friendly
    Gottdamn............... that ASS................

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    If a guy is a true newbie with 0 references he's gonna have to give something. Some don't want to show a face picture. I mean do you think we should just invite you on over? That's a very risky game for a provider!!!

+1000....... Agreed Anna...............

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineHarley View Post
    I'm newbie friendly.
    But for your question. Some women don't allow it because of safety.

You'd have to be Verified first also to vouch for other Newbs dear............................

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar

I see newbies BUT...

I don’t consider myself newbie friendly because gents automatically assume that it means little to no screening. I’m not sure what others do but I’m very firm on my screening and I don’t bend the rules for anyone so I don’t advertise as “Newbie Friendly”

I actually DO see newbies often but ONLY if they are willing to go through my screening. If they are willing to share the info I’m asking for it’s really an easy process, if they don’t I send them the link of “newbie friendly providers”

They can come back once they have seen a couple of girls on there and we are ALL happy!
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2