Thread: Tearin' up Texas....and looking for Must See/Do's please!!!

Verified Companion Companion MajicPlayground's Avatar

Tearin' up Texas....and looking for Must See/Do's please!!!

Well Hello TEXAS!!! I'm about to embark on one helluva road trip over the next month-ish. Starting from Beaumont to El Paso with a lil bit of Arizona, back to Dallas and here and there in between lol!! I'm celebrating alot of things....great memories made over the summer, getting my very first brand new car, cherishing People, having FUN ;)

In the spirit of keeping this momentum going, I'm heading to Arizona to visit a very dear family member. On the way, I'm looking for New Memories. My tentative schedule is in my signature. If there's something you think is really cool, not necessarily tourist-y stuff, or there's maybe a special holiday event going on, please give me a heads up!! I love most things Outside, anything involving muscle cars and motorcycles, and of course good food!! I'm open to doing things Solo or pairing up and just having an adventure!

Looking forward to meeting new friends, and getting reacquainted with some old ones. Help me finish this year with a very satisfied smile!!!

Majic
    Living full time in Pennsylvania

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    PMs would be appropriate for suggested sightseeing for the lass or requests. Irish luck to the OP in her travels! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-15-2019 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Typo