Thread: Howdy Y'all!! I will be there permenantly next week!! Please share your 2 cents ¢!!

Verified Companion Companion Anastasia Orlov's Avatar
    Gainesville / Orlando / Melbourne / Sarasota / Atlanta

Alien Howdy Y'all!! I will be there permenantly next week!! Please share your 2 cents ¢!!

I plan to be in the area permenantly next month!! I moved all my stuff in storage for now. I have all the stuff to open my own private studio room. If you know where, I would love a message. Or maybe you are a hobbyist and would like to comment on the neighborhoods to be in for convienance or best intersections for great traffic.

* *Do not have an apt or house yet... If you have a place for rent message me please! I have legit references from my previous corporate apartments.

I would also like to know favorite places to stay. I have stayed at a few hotels already I thought were just fine. However typically locals know best!

Food is also a BIG deal to me!! Tell me where the food is!!
    I have have tried 3 different BBQ so far... But nothing like TX and I fear I need to start ordering my meat dry. I get plates covered in sauce. I actually like tasting rubs and what not. Also desserts are my weakness where are those at?!? Haha

Hope all is well!! I look forward to meeting new friends and doing local stuff!!
    I am mainly Gainesville, FL area.
    I may be in your city by chance or know when coming.
    **MUST BE ABLE TO VERIFY *
    1 hr = $300 90 min = $400
    Hope this helps text 4 ?s!!
    "When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better."
    ~Mae Wes
    Anastasia~321-344-0094
    ~Jill of all trades, master of many!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Welcome

Good fried chicken..Guss's in Overland Park

Great shopping in the plaza

Enjoy!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My favorite BBQ is Jack Stack, and another really good BBQ is a new place in Liberty called Jousting Pigs. Jousting Pigs has really good brisket. IMO the best in the metro area. It might really be my favorite BBQ place if it wasn't so far away.

I prefer ordering the sauce on the side. If the meat is prepared properly you won't need it.

87th Street in Lenexa has some really good ethnic restaurants. For Indian food try Korma Sutra , for Thai food try The Thai Place, and for middle eastern cuisine the Holyland Cafe is good.

For Vietnamese I like Vietnam Cafe at 39th and Rainbow.

For Cajun meals you have to come to my house for really good Cajun Cuisine. Sorry, you're just a long ways from Louisiana. Special appointments only.

Welcome to KC, lovely!

Waldo Thai is the best in town.

Wally's Bakery can't be beat for sweets, and Christopher Elbow has chocolates that are to die for.

Andre's has the best lunch, which includes a divine dessert cart!

Chez Elle has sweet and savory crepes, with the best lobster bisque you'll find in the city.

And Gates has some mighty fine BBQ, it's just not fancy!

Enjoy your transition!