Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best Greek

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Best Greek

I have recently been introduced to the pleasures of Greek play by a couple of very accomplished providers. They are both fantastic, but I would be remiss if I did not do some comparison shopping. My question is to both providers and hobbyists: which lady offers the best Greek experience. Looking to make some comparisons this week.

Just saw a post on this topic from back in August, but the list seems short. Also, any of you ladies not wanting to make your skill public feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Babyboomer46; 11-04-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I'll hold it down...

...until the Godfather of Buttfucking and Threeholeking weigh in.

I really enjoy Greek with Trippplextc8. The dirty talk is totally on point and once you warm her up and get going she backs it up onto your cock as good as any gal I've experienced. She will also reach back with both hands and spread her asscheeks for you, which is a damn fine touch.

MsFijiWater is a great time as well. Her moans and the faces she makes really add some poignancy to the event.

SA_Raine's backdoor reputation precedes her and the experience definitely lives up to it.

RayneDown and Amberence are travelers who I also highly recommend.

As far as gapers go, both RayneDown and Trippple present excellently.

Let us know how it goes, Chief!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Last edited by Jefferson Starfish; 11-04-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Best?
    Slave - There Is No Substitute!!

Cool #NBHLB No Butthole Left Behind

Quote Originally Posted by OldYeller2 View Post
    Best?
    Slave - There Is No Substitute!!
    What's up, Godfather!?

I concur. Slave does indeed have a fantastic and talented butthole!

Now, we're just waiting for Threeholeking to show up and we have a buttfuckers quorum.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gents, unfortunately I don’t have any firsthand knowledge/experience with slave but I do trust your opinions...with that being said...DanielleJacks, secretbaby, IceAngel and Kandiicakes each have given me a trip to Greece that I will never forget...sexysammy also enjoys Greeks and she can take a pounding!!!...that gape (sexysammy) afterwards is a sight for sore eyes...msfijiwater, cadence steele and diamondbabe01 all have BHILFs that I have tickled but have yet to fully investigate.

Registered Female (Not Verified) LovethaCougar's Avatar
    I would like to chime in on this one... while I have never fucked Slave in her asshole or anyway otherwise I've never heard anything but amazing things about her and I think that you would be hard-pressed to find somebody better than that!
    Your Fuck Dream Come True!
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

Cool #BHILF Butthole I'd Like to Fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Threeholeking View Post
    Gents, unfortunately I don’t have any firsthand knowledge/experience with slave but I do trust your opinions...with that being said...DanielleJacks, secretbaby, IceAngel and Kandiicakes each have given me a trip to Greece that I will never forget...sexysammy also enjoys Greeks and she can take a pounding!!!...that gape (sexysammy) afterwards is a sight for sore eyes...msfijiwater, cadence steele and diamondbabe01 all have BHILFs that I have tickled but have yet to fully investigate.
    What's up King!?

I feel like the term #BHILF has finally arrived now that it has entered the vernacular of the Threeholeking! I'm like a proud Papa!

Do yourself a favor, Brother. Run, don't walk, and experience Slave G's delightful asspipe just as soon as you can find the time in your busy buttfucking schedule!

We now have a #210buttfuckers quorum, which makes this thread official. That said, I completely concur with my man's recommendations regarding SexySammy and KandiicakesXXX. They are fantastic! Sigh...so many buttholes, so little time - I only wish I could do more. I certainly do rest easier knowing The Godfather and the King are out there steady putting in backdoor work.

LTC - I see you, Boo! I'd be willing to bet good green money that you're rockin' a delightful #BHILF in your own right. Thanks for chiming in.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Last edited by Jefferson Starfish; 11-05-2019 at 04:27 PM.

#StarfishTour

I’ll chime in and confirm the awesomeness that is a trip to Greece with LTC. I’ll also vouch for the all-around OMG that is Greek with Slave, and the total OMFG that is PSE Greek with SA_Raine. I’ll also put in a good word for Greek with touchofheaven. She is a very enthusiastic practitioner.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    JS...I totally agree about LTC...I see so much potential in her...I can only imagine bcuz sex with her is FANTASTIC and to add Greek would tip the scales...thank you JS for coining the term BHILF and allowing me to use it!!!...lastly Slave G....I must meet this legend!!!

@LTC (in my sly whisper voice)...can you hook me up with your friend?...tell her I like her. (Wink wink)lol

Slave G +1

It's been a long time since Slave Guinevere and I went to Greece and it feels like it was yesterday. She should be on your short list. Now that I'm back after a long hiatus, her's will be the first calendar I chase.

Max!

Lol not to hold up this thread conversation but Please someone tell me what BHILF means ...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    (Butthole I’d like to fuck)

Thank you

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Thus the Phi Beta Krappa Fraternity speaks the truth about the down wind tunnels of the beautiful ladies who offer it. Yae verily i have tongue punched a few fart boxes myself...unfortunately some ladies have told me no girth wise. But there will be some i shall gently dive into in the not so distant future

Cool Thanks for asking, Sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyMadison View Post
    Lol not to hold up this thread conversation but Please someone tell me what BHILF means ...
    I see your question has been answered. I reckon you are rockin' a #BHILF. Holler at your boy and I'll be happy to run by and help you break it in...

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS

#StarfishTour

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast