Companion's Handle: NicoleMurphy
Date of Visit: 10/27/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text and phone.
Phone Number: 346-339-1559
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?67959-NicoleMurphy
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: CFS, CBJ, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FIV, Mish, and Doggy. Pretty much GFE!
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 150+10
Approximate age of Companion: She said 29 and I'm going to go by that.
Hair Color and Length: Long blonde hair about shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: About 5'3 to 5'4. Wear glasses. Tattoo on her lower back close to her ass. A or B cup sized tits. Slightly mommy tummy, not too bad. Her pictures are accurate!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely exceed my expectation!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, absolutely!!!

Public comments:
I'm new to OH2, but I have an account registered over 3 years ago on both tnaboard and ECCIE websites. The set up was easy for a newbie like me. I sent her a text around 3:30 pm asking about her incall availability, but didn't get a respond from her until 6:30 pm. She texted back saying she can come visit me around 8 or 9 pm. at first I told her I was looking for incall and she said she was only available for outcall, and about 10 minutes later, she told me she can get a room for incall if I'm willing to show up, because she had so many people not showing up and that was a waste of her money paying for the room. So I decided to make it easy on her by making an appointment for outcall around 9 pm instead. I don't usually do outcall and this is my first time in a very long long time doing it. I just don't feel comfortable to have a provider show up at my house for privacy concern or at the motel I'm staying at while travelling for work, because the room is kind of crappy so it makes me feel ashamed to let it be seen. I'd rather visit a provider in a crappy motel room than the other way around. I have to be in Houston for about 2 months for work, so I can't really afford to get a better quality room because the longer I stay the more I have to pay. I have to make money too so the cheap one is the only option for me. I would stay at a lot better hotel if I will only be in town for a week or less, but this time was not the case. Anyway, she agreed to come see me at the comfort of my motel room for an hour session and asked to see a photo of me as a verification method to make sure I'm legit and not affiliated with the law enforcement. I sent her a picture per her request, then 10 minutes after, she said she's on her way now and she arrived at the parking lot around 8:50 pm, asked for my room number and meet me at my room.

I let her in and we talked a little bit about how things are going trying to break the ice and get to know each other before the session begins like I always do when I see any provider for the first time. Then we took our clothes off and I lay down on the bed for her to give me a back massage. After that, I proceeded to get a condom to put on and she asked if I have a different kind that I can use, because the one that I have was a spermicidal lubricant latex condom, and it got her really sick when she was doing CBJ on it that she had to seek immediate medical attention. So I told her that I have to go to the gas station to get the non spermicidal one for her and told her to wait in the parking lot. She said ok, then I went to the gas station to get it and came back in 10 minutes. When I arrived, she was still waiting at the parking lot as promised, so we went back to the room to continue the session.

She started me off with a BBBJ While I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was on her knees sucking my ding dong. It felt so good but I had to put a stop to it, because I don't want to spoil the fun by cumming to soon, so I moved over to the center of the bed, lay down, and told her to hop on top of me for 69. She put the condom on for CBJ while I was eating her out. Whether it's a CBJ or BBBJ, I don't have a problem with it. If I can get a BBBJ, hey that's good, but if not, then CBJ is fine too. It's not that big of a deal for me. It just makes me cum faster with BBBJ and that's all.

We stayed in 69 position for awhile and now it's time for me to move to missionary. I started off slow while kissing her with tongue just to get our mood going then go down to eat her out while fingering her pussy simultaneously and back to missionary again with DFK back and forth for about 10 minutes or so then swtich over the position to doggy.

She flipped over with her ass sticking up and her face down low for doggy. I fingered her pussy to warm it up and get ready to fuck again. We were in that position for about another 10 minutes or so going back and forth between doggy and fingering her pussy until I cum and went to the bathroom to clean up.

It was quite a good experience. At first I was nervous and afraid of being disappointed about how she was going to treat me, but it was the opposite. It was well worth it for what I paid for. I'm satisfied and will be back to see her again whenever I get a chance.