Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a great photographer

Verified Companion Companion sofia silk's Avatar

Looking for a great photographer

Hello everyone im looking for a good photographer that's not trying to charge me 1500 to take my pictures
    I can come to location or we can do the shoot at my house
    I'm looking for someone that is good at angles(as it's easy to make me look fat)
    Theme of the shoot will be a warm winter vibe for the winter season into the new year(furs blankets fireplace stuff of the warm inviting out if the cold vibe)
    If you are a photographer or know any good ones please inform me here or via pm
    I'm looking to pay no more than 250 for some good pics with light editing (smoothing cellulite stuff like that nothing that will change my look just enhance it)

The luxurious feel of Silk on your skin is hard to match and even harder to forget

Located in Addison Privately tucked away
    ABSOLUTELY NO REVIEWS RESPECT MY PRIVACY PLEASE

🥰Full Hour 600🥰
    🥵2 hour 1000🥵
    P411 P315789 TER 350263
    http://MeetSophiaSilk.com
    sophiadmason87@gmail.com

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I think good photographer will charge you $1k for seating and digital pix. My formal regular used to go down to Houston, Austin and Galveston for pix for +$1k. Non professional like me would be $300 to $500 with basic light and cameras. That is what I charge for side weddings. Be careful what you ask for because there is no refund for seating fee.

Girl IMHO, you may wanna invest in a good camera, tripod and set of lights. I’m telling you, it’s totally worth it. You can experiment, know your angles and the best is you’ll have new pics as often as you want. 90 % of my pics I’ve taken myself, although I’m far from professional, pics do their purpose.
    Think about it!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sophia listen to what Allegra wrote.She knows what she is talking about.All the pictures she post on her ads and twitter make me hard and horney.I have known her a long time and her pictures still excite me.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Shit, whole time I thought ally was spending tons of money or giving photographer really good head... lol

But in serious, Ally’s pix in ad and twit do give good hard...

Verified Companion Companion sofia silk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allegra Hope View Post
    Girl IMHO, you may wanna invest in a good camera, tripod and set of lights. I’m telling you, it’s totally worth it. You can experiment, know your angles and the best is you’ll have new pics as often as you want. 90 % of my pics I’ve taken myself, although I’m far from professional, pics do their purpose.
    Think about it!
    sounds like a good idea however i am looking to have pics very soon and really don't want to buy photo equipment right now as i am moving very soon and don't want to add on more things to pack and move which is why I'm looking for someone

The luxurious feel of Silk on your skin is hard to match and even harder to forget

Located in Addison Privately tucked away
    ABSOLUTELY NO REVIEWS RESPECT MY PRIVACY PLEASE

🥰Full Hour 600🥰
    🥵2 hour 1000🥵
    P411 P315789 TER 350263
    http://MeetSophiaSilk.com
    sophiadmason87@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD zeke_stevens's Avatar
    If u got an iPhone or any other high end phone, it's camera is very good. Hence the pricey $$$ for them. All you need is good lighting, open the blinds, let natural light in and all lights on. Yellow light doesnt help and u can get some excellent pics. It may be much cheaper to rent a nice room in an mid-up scale hotel and do the photo session as it will be much cheaper imho.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jasonray2199's Avatar
    I am a PPA certified professional photographer. Message me and we can discuss options and go from there if you like.

Verified Companion Companion LustyBustyGina38FF's Avatar
    Dallas GalleriaJan29-Feb1 Houston Feb 1-5 MSOG DATY BBBJ Golden Shower
    Quote Originally Posted by Allegra Hope View Post
    Think about it!
    I have to agree .

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasonray2199 View Post
    I am a PPA certified professional photographer. Message me and we can discuss options and go from there if you like.
    I might just have to hit you up in 2 weeks when I visit
    Dallas Galleria Jan 29-Feb1~~ Houston Galleria Feb 1-5
    Check Out New Reviews Oh2 ECCIE TER TNA TOB

Twitter Video's Clips @BuxomBustyGina

Experienced Woman & True Quality Companion - GFE Kissing BBBJ DATY MSOG Golden Shower
    https://www.bustygina.com/
    NEWBIES Welcome With Alternative Screening
    Contact @ -Web Site BustyGina.Com - OH2-p411 P21483 -Email @ sexystarr38ff@safeoffice.Com

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Send a message to your inbox

If you still need professional pics, let’s get you in the studio this week. I promise you’ll get great shots. PM me

Hi I’m a professional photographer that can work with your budget. P’m if interested

Verified Companion Companion VIP Hayden Hightower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineededaname View Post
    Hi I’m a professional photographer that can work with your budget. P’m if interested
    Photo examples of your work, or an album on your profile would be useful when advertising your services
    xoxo,

Hayden Hightower
    http://hayden-hightower.wixsite.com/texas
    forbidden.romance@yahoo.com
    Twitter: @hayden_dfw
    P411: P12568
    TER: 135342

Have been sidelined for awhile but back in the studio. I don’t charge for my images in exchange for my use. Have lots of Eccie shoots and dozens from a local spa. Drop me a note if still interested

Mike

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sophia, I'll bring my camera when I come on the 8th to VG's get to gather. You can down load the shots on your computer and pick the ones you like and then we can have a session together

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast