Companion's Handle: Nicole Cox of Dallas and Alicia Lee
Date of Visit: 10/30/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: booking through her website at first, then texting.
Phone Number: She will provide.
Email Address: Nicolecoxdallas@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://www.NicoleofDallas.com
City, State: Plano, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes.
Activities: Doubles! BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, K9, Cowgirl, Mish, COT
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
Donation: $$$ Each
Approximate age of Companion: Late 30's
Hair Color and Length: Nicole - Long and Raven Alicia - Short and Dirty Blonde
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: Both lovely ladies are curvy in all the right places, and well put together. Nicole's pictures are spot on, what you see is what you are going to get.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I had seen Nicole a few times already and discussion of removing Doubles from my bucket list lead to this get together. Nicole asked me what I was looking for in a doubles partner(hair color,age,ethnicity,figure preference), and along with what she had already gathered I liked from our previous visits, she selected Alicia Lee to come be a part of our session. We set a date and time, and aside from mild postponing due to bad weather that day all TCB was done very well.(To those interested the donation was $$$ each, so $$$$$$ all together)

On arrival I let Nicole know I was there, I was a few minutes early, she told me to come on up as we were up against a little bit of a time line. RL has a tendency of getting in the way of the hobby.

Aside from the donation, I always try to bring something for my providers, I feel like it helps break the ice a little bit. So with my coffees in tow I made my up to Nicole's place and was greeted by two stunning women dressed to the nines in sexy lingerie. Having met Nicole before I introduced myself to Alicia and was greeted by a very sensual LFK. I immediately felt at ease with her and after some short conversation and pleasantries we made our way to the bedroom...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.