Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Doubles

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Book a doubles CW with two ladies..double the fun!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've had a few doubles over the years. The very best was two hot ladies from back in the ASPD days. Tifanny Girl Next door and Mia Moore. My favorite thing was they threw me down on the bed and took turns giving me an nice bbbj while the other did DFK on me and they would switch do it again. What an exhilarating feeling it was to have a girl kissing you while one is giving you a bj. I have yet to do that again and man I would i love to in a doubles.

my first hobby date was a double ... one lady for two hours with a friend of her joining for an hour .. it was fantasy fulfillment and it was good. Doubled again ,,, and it was good ... but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I would much rather spend an hour bcd with one beautiful woman.
    ... I would amend this ... if I was to double something .. it would be the time spent with a carefully selected provider

(though I'm having trouble shaking off the UTRH and Amy Stone thing .... Amy Stone is very interesting to me ...)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't do doubles; don't want to disappoint more than one lady at a time.

A great doubles team that actually gets into it and each other is even better! It breaks up the monotony for me when I’m lonely. Let’s face it, this is not your average 8-5 job where you mingle with female coworkers! It gets lonely. I like doubles for guys that haven’t done them, as I love to watch a guy enjoying and getting so excited! It’s fun. But, there is too much going on at once sometimes and it has to be organic for me. Not just like.. I’m going to team up with a chic and do doubles all the time. That would be boring, unless it was your bff! Wait. I tried that with my bff and we or she would always get possessive! Lol. I thought it was fun high fiving my bestie watching her bone our mutual clients, but we weren’t into each other like that.

On the other hand, I’ve done tandem massage with you UTR HOTTIE and that was a lot of fun!!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I can't wait to start doing doubles <3

I want more doubles in 2020!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I really like doubles. Every time I have done them we ended up stretching each others horizons. No pressure but there was a if they will do it I will try it attitude. I have seen it in FMF & MFM.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    I have done CW doubles but that's it. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to get close or comfortable with any of the lovely ladies of the board so, I haven't had the opportunity to do a true all bodies on each other, doubles sess. Oh, wait, I've done some "2 on you" doubles experiences. Those were okay but they felt mechanical and kind of forced. I'd rather actually be attracted to or intrigued by the lady I do it with. Makes for a helluva good time.

I'm with Britt. More doubles in 2020!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    I have done CW doubles but that's it.
    So who do you do doubles with? been a while, but interested.

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    I have done CW doubles but that's it. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to get close or comfortable with any of the lovely ladies of the board so, I haven't had the opportunity to do a true all bodies on each other, doubles sess. Oh, wait, I've done some "2 on you" doubles experiences. Those were okay but they felt mechanical and kind of forced. I'd rather actually be attracted to or intrigued by the lady I do it with. Makes for a helluva good time.

I'm with Britt. More doubles in 2020!
    Yessss you are absolutely yummy.. you deserve a yummy doubles experience!

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    A great doubles team that actually gets into it and each other is even better! It breaks up the monotony for me when I’m lonely. Let’s face it, this is not your average 8-5 job where you mingle with female coworkers! It gets lonely. I like doubles for guys that haven’t done them, as I love to watch a guy enjoying and getting so excited! It’s fun. But, there is too much going on at once sometimes and it has to be organic for me. Not just like.. I’m going to team up with a chic and do doubles all the time. That would be boring, unless it was your bff! Wait. I tried that with my bff and we or she would always get possessive! Lol. I thought it was fun high fiving my bestie watching her bone our mutual clients, but we weren’t into each other like that.

On the other hand, I’ve done tandem massage with you UTR HOTTIE and that was a lot of fun!!
    +1
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    UTR and Nikki just sooooooo fine if we’re ever in the same city lmk and I’m game.

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Quote Originally Posted by buck nekkid View Post
    So who do you do doubles with? been a while, but interested.
    As I mentioned, I haven't had the pleasure of making any connections as of late. If you have someone in mind just shoot me a text and I'd definitely take the request under consideration(;

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Yessss you are absolutely yummy.. you deserve a yummy doubles experience!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast