Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Doubles

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Stok Stevens View Post
    UTR and Nikki just sooooooo fine if we’re ever in the same city lmk and I’m game.
    UTR visits San Antonio weekly and I love seeing her. Maybe we should break the ice together.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Years ago I did 4 hands massage with a male massage therapist. Not exactly a ‘doubles’, but it was great fun. I love being in the same room with two men so I get why men love being with two women.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

I find doubles to be quite a lot of fun and can be incredible if the two ladies have chemistry. I have had a number of doubles that included Jules Milano, all of which were great. One was with Charlie Tonight. Another with Jules and Cocobunny. All three are squirters. Talk about a "wet" time!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I can't wait to start doing doubles <3

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve had some unbelievable doubles experiences and one really bad one. Chemistry is important which is why I seldom pick the 3rd. I have introduced ladies a couple of times and that’s a unique hotness.

I’m trying to build up to the 6 on 1 epic review ... which 4 will it be? :)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've always wanted to do a doubles session. Just need the perfect combo...2 busy beauties with MM's

Verified Companion Companion Kendra_James's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    I have done CW doubles but that's it. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to get close or comfortable with any of the lovely ladies of the board so, I haven't had the opportunity to do a true all bodies on each other, doubles sess. Oh, wait, I've done some "2 on you" doubles experiences. Those were okay but they felt mechanical and kind of forced. I'd rather actually be attracted to or intrigued by the lady I do it with. Makes for a helluva good time.

I'm with Britt. More doubles in 2020!
    Awe miss CubanAva I’m pretty sure you and I doing a double would not be forced or mechanical in any way. Lol. I miss you!!! I would absolutely love doing a double with you. Just think about it.
    Kendra James
    *Your Elite Kinky Compainion*

Visit my website: Kendra512.com
    Email me at: Kendra.512.james@gmail.com
    P411 Id: P233930
    Switter: @Kendra_James_512
    Twitter: @Kendra512James

**NEW PHONE NUMBER:(512)575-3934**

DO NOT ASK FOR BBFS OR SS!!!!
    I DO NOT OFFER THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE & I WILL NOT RESPOND IF MENTIONED!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra_James View Post
    Awe miss CubanAva I’m pretty sure you and I doing a double would not be forced or mechanical in any way. Lol. I miss you!!! I would absolutely love doing a double with you. Just think about it.
    And now you have me thinking about it!
    Last edited by SpencerTracy; 01-07-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    My favorite thing about doubles is having Dara and Nikki Deluca fighting to pleasure me, followed by the excitement of simultaneously pleasing both of them.

Key to tremendous Doubles Session is finding two ladies with chemistry, imagination, and adventurous attitudes. Dara and Nikki together are the best IMHO.

I have always wanted to see TigerPusLove and SugarLove, Nikki and LTC/Sydney, and Dara and SKK together, but those arrangements have always eluded me. But I am not giving up—Ladies?

Again, Chemisty between the ladies and with you is the key to a great doubles. Sugggest you pick an ATF you know well and ask her to Help set it up for you with a lady you BOTH desire to see and please....
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My least opinion... Doubled are fun...

Home made, and spontaneous... Likely fun, but likely leads to jealously and comparison....

Provider made, well... Well.... Tends to be contrived, and, for me (only), is like more of a them-them, in addition to me fantasy...

I've had good ones, in the honest, and I've had good ones as a "screenwriter", but it's tough to look and find, both.... IMO

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    I think my favorite doubles have been with Amy Stone! Who doesn't love two sets of hands, mouths, and full breasts?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3