Thread: KaiHTX: Great time with KaiHTX

Verified Hobbyist BCD Traveler46's Avatar

KaiHTX: Great time with KaiHTX

Companion's Handle: KaiHTX
    Date of Visit: 10-24-2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?67305-KaiHTX
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CW, BBBJ, HJ, CIM, Sexy talk
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Medium length, dark brown
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Very sexy, curvy body with a very nice ass. Great tits as well. Also a good amount of tattoos that add a lot of sex appeal. Pics accurate.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She is very prompt and timely with her correspondence. Appointment booking and screening done quickly. She is easy to work with and friendly. Arrived at her incall apartment and she guided me to her unit. She has a nice bed that is comfy and is very accommodating of your needs, such as toiletries/bathroom/shower. Very friendly lady with a bubble personality.

I lay on the bed on my back and she begins with an amazing bbbj. She is freaky and is talking dirty the entire time. She loved her ass grabbed and told me to grab it hard many times. She is great with her tongue and can keep you on the edge for a long time. I last a long time, so I asked her to alternate between bj and hi throughout the session and at one point was on top of her while she was sucking. When I couldn’t hold back anymore, she took the cim with amazing tongue technique. She then cleaned me up we chatted for a bit, which we both enjoyed. She is very friendly. Definitely recommend!
    Last edited by Traveler46; 10-29-2019 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Wouldn’t let me submit with private comments. Was saying “message too short.” (Submitting from iPhone).

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just saw her and was very unimpressed... 😤

Quote Originally Posted by Justbeingcasual View Post
    Just saw her and was very unimpressed... 😤
    Same here. Very unimpressed. Terrible painful BBBJ and dry as the desert. It sucked.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thats all you Traveler!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.