Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 214 “johns”

214 “johns”

I have 214 guys named “John” saved in my address book so when you reach out for availability could y’all please have your shit together and give either your handle on here or Eccie. Because replying “it’s John” when I ask who is this wont get you very far. For those of you who refuse to give a handle. I will share your number with the other providers. If you give me a fake reference I will call you out. If you do not have references, I provide alternative screening , if you dislike it tough shit. No need to act like y’all are too chilli for the hot dog lol oh and To that one specific “John” who’s pouting and making empty threats because I won’t see him. Go clean the sand out of your vagina and stay out of my inbox. Seriously bro.

Hope everyone else is enjoying your day, unlike “John” who most likely will not approve of this post.
    Fuck Him. 💅🏻

love ,
    little miss ****cakes .

Btw people New Number
    210-707-9611

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn get it! LOL 😂😂😂 if I don't recognize the number I tell them to "pm me for any and all information" usually this helps me, but most of the time if I've already screened them I save their handle/name to my texting apps

Girl, This guy was throwing a tantrum because I don’t provide pegging.
    I was at a point today where I wished I had a penis so I could give it to his cranky ass.
    lol

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar

Cool

It's important to COMMUNICATE... LOL 😂

Quote Originally Posted by lmcc2 View Post
    I have 214 guys named “John” saved in my address book so when you reach out for availability could y’all please have your shit together and give either your handle on here or Eccie. Because replying “it’s John” when I ask who is this wont get you very far. For those of you who refuse to give a handle. I will share your number with the other providers. If you give me a fake reference I will call you out. If you do not have references, I provide alternative screening , if you dislike it tough shit. No need to act like y’all are too chilli for the hot dog lol oh and To that one specific “John” who’s pouting and making empty threats because I won’t see him. Go clean the sand out of your vagina and stay out of my inbox. Seriously bro.

Hope everyone else is enjoying your day, unlike “John” who most likely will not approve of this post.
    Fuck Him. 💅🏻

love ,
    little miss ****cakes .

Btw people New Number
    210-707-9611

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Well thank god not all hobbyists are like that, I appreciate the ones who don't throw fits. I like to give them extras when they behave accordingly 😈 and if he threw a tantrum you should have told him you do have something to put in there... your foot.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This post just made my day!

I only have 78 JOHNS in my phone... I don't think that I'm working hard enough... Lol ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can’t help with the “Johns”... but I can help with Mikey (and a few other things you might enjoy...)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey2likesit View Post
    I can’t help with the “Johns”... but I can help with Mikey (and a few other things you might enjoy...)
    Ahhh... A man that is a A TEAM PLAYER!! What a TROOPER!! LOL 😎

We are going to need another thread for the "MIKES"... LOL 😂 😈 😉

Your amused slave,

Guinevere 😘

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Quote Originally Posted by lmcc2 View Post

Fuck Him. 💅🏻

love ,
    little miss ****cakes .

Btw people New Number
    210-707-9611
    One way to never have to deal with this problem is to only give out your number after screening. That's always my advice to the new girls. As a provider my first interaction would be, "please provide me to references and your hobby line so I can get in touch with you as soon as you're screening goes through.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    GAWD, I missed LMCC from the Board that is Slowly Self Destructing! She always calls them like she sees them!

Darlin' you don't need a penis or even a strap on to peg those whiny little asses... a beat up old wooden baseball bat with a few loose splinters or when your nails need redoing, the biggest fist you can make with your nails out will do the job. When Ms. Whiny Ass Little Punk Bitch starts screaming, just say, "What, you want lube? That's 200 roses extra!"

Keep keepin' it real LMCC!

Quote Originally Posted by puffDATY View Post
    One way to never have to deal with this problem is to only give out your number after screening. That's always my advice to the new girls. As a provider my first interaction would be, "please provide me to references and your hobby line so I can get in touch with you as soon as you're screening goes through.
    LMCC may be new to OH2 but she is a well known San Antonio treasure...😊

She is known to keep her men on their toes with her direct manner... I'm just surprised that she didn't throw her PHONE this time... Lol 😂

Also, a lot of the men, change NUMBERS faster than they see the ladies... Hence, the RANT... This was her funny way of reminding them to provide us with a bit more info than "Hi, is JOHN..."

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad I don't run into this issue, they always seem to remember!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I'm glad I have my face pic as my avatar, so no lady will have any question to it being me or "John" reaching out to them in a pm. So for lmcc2, darlin' you keep up the great job you're doing! Maybe try using a straight edge razor for pegging haha. We'll see if he bothers you anymore after that! And a hug and kiss to you Nikki and Slave G.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by puffDATY View Post
    Typical “mansplaining”...

I’m pretty sure she knows what she is doing...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast