My name is Esmeralda. I am a lady first and foremost. My ethic background is Mexican. Please be patient as my English is not fluent. I am 5’4” 125lbs. Tanned skin with blonde hair. I have lived my life embracing passion which naturally brought me to this remarkable world of companionship. If you have been searching for a mature companion, with a humorous character and a romantic side that’s endless - then I am right for you. Like me, perhaps you have a yearning for someone genuine and authentic...
IMG-20191029-WA0009.jpg
You will find that I am a well cultured woman, a true lady with beauty and brains. I'm a woman that will enjoy a sense of luxury. So I'm always ready for anything exciting time, and also quiet passionate time together.
IMG-20191029-WA0011.jpg
I specialize in longer engagement periods where we can escape and get to know one another. I enjoy connecting with those who prefer a quality experience. I seek compatibility above all measures.
IMG-20191029-WA0010.jpg
*When contacting me, please kindly introduce yourself by stating your name, age, interests, location and what your hopes are for a date with me.*

I look forward to hearing from you.
References a must
P411 System Id: P316340
Esmeralda.2018@protonmail.co