Thread: JayCeePlease: Jay-Cee is a must-see

Verified Hobbyist BCD

JayCeePlease: Jay-Cee is a must-see

Companion's Handle: JayCeePlease
    Date of Visit: 10-28-2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346-267-9271
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://beaumont.skipthegames.com/fe...s/253960795006
    City, State: Beaumont, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Cowboy, Mish, K9, Tease, Play, CBJ, CFS, Titty-play
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 110
    Approximate age of Companion: 19/20
    Hair Color and Length: Mid-back, light blondish brown
    Smoking Status: Wasn't obvious
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: JayCee is about 5'3" and a cute bundle of fun. She has amazing pussy breasts and is completely bare. She has a little chubbiness but it just adds to the sexiness. She was quiet and ready.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, be nice to her.

Public comments:
    We communicated via text. I arrived at the location. She gave me the room number. I went straight there. I will see her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    Thanks for the review & verifying she is real. It’s nice too know we have another option since the supply of quality providers in Beaumont is so limited.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yes a must see

I seen jaycee as well im just not able to write reviews yet, but she is very beautiful in person and very good at her profession.

Interesting, her add clearly stated DFK & BBBJCIM but yet I’m not seeing any of these activities listed in any of her reviews, quite the opposite. That’s all well & good but when one clearly advertises it makes me hesitant too see her even with the shortage of talent. JMO

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer View Post
    Interesting, her add clearly stated DFK & BBBJCIM but yet I’m not seeing any of these activities listed in any of her reviews, quite the opposite. That’s all well & good but when one clearly advertises it makes me hesitant too see her even with the shortage of talent. JMO
    I'm with you on this. Wonder if she would have done bbbj if requested.

Or YMMV depending on time & hygiene

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Its bad around here. Ive been off work a couple of weeks. So Ive been looking all through the day. Not much at all. I would a little latina girl to come through. I see one but just not enough information out there. And I’m very leary of listcrawler and skipthegames. I with ya’ll if u dont do it dont say you do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    [QUOTE=Hunteradventurer;580195]Interesting, her add clearly stated DFK & BBBJCIM but yet I’m not seeing any of these activities listed in any of her reviews, quite the opposite. That’s all well & good but when one clearly advertises it makes me hesitant too see her even with the shortage of talent.

So let me back up here gentlemen, my comments are based strictly on my imagining seeing her because I would never be involved in any activities discussed in this forum in real life. And I'm sure none of you would either haha. But in my mind while I was with her she had no issue doing bbbj except that I requested cover for my personal reasons. She didn't seem to have any inabitions of anything. Like said though my time was short and I was really just wanting to try make sure she was real and get jr some attention.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Short answer is IDK

I just got back around to see the replies here, so sorry that I am behind. The short answer is IDK if she would do more. I am very safe and do nothing uncovered. I did kiss her but it wasn't the mad passionate DFK that some might expect or want. SHE IS VERY REAL and she plays it pretty safe herself. I do know that she is working on getting more photos done and will be posting more often. She travels a lot for her clientele.