Thread: Avery69: Avery is a GOOD time

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Avery69: Avery is a GOOD time

Companion's Handle: Avery69
    Date of Visit: 10/20/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 5128231013
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?64264-Avery69
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, LFK, 69, Mish, Doggy, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, Shoulder
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Super Sexy blonde spinner with soft skin, nice tits, and tight everything.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Avery was a blast. She took a last-minute appointment and was super accomodating.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Glad you had a good time......

Maybe that's the way to have a good time with her, do a last minute appointment. I cannot deny her PSE/GFE skills because they are epic. But my first appointment was pushed a few minutes and had 1 or 2 time call-outs, I was also up-charged for something that was supposed to be a standard menu item, maybe a miscommunication between her boyfriend/manager and her? Our 2nd appointment was pushed by a half hour and as I was about to leave the parking lot and head home she gives the room number, I relent and walk to the room. I am greeted by the same wonderfully skillful girl only this time I get three time call outs, wow nothing kills the mood for me like a 15, 10, and 5 minute warning. As I leave she tells me we should do an hour next. When I get back to my car I realize that I still have 5 minutes left, so she was late and then pushed me out early.

I have repeatedly tried to air my grievance in private, But I get ignored. I ask If I can have a brief conversation over the phone but she is "unable to receive calls" I assume that's just an excuse because its not actually Avery on the other end of the line. I just don't know what else I can do to get some form of concession for being rushed and shorted, it's a shame because she I so great in the session. But she'd rather work 1 day a week and max it out than that spread it out over a couple days and have much more relaxed and happy clients.

Remember if she pushes your appointment LEAVE because its going to be a rushed job for the exact same premium price. I wonder how many guys had a similar experience that decided not to speak up and thanks to the guys who have spoken up including this guy We are more than walking ATMs.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD

No response at appt time

Set up appt this afternoon and when I arrived no response. After 5 minutes I called and get an automated text response that says to text instead of call. Text again and no response and I say bye seeing what other review said. When I got home 10 min later, text comes with room number.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yep

Young ones with Managers can be very flaky and over book!