Date of Visit: Oct 2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 2107898676
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=484043
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, Lap Dance, SS, Breast Worship, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, BBBJ, 69, riding me while I'm sitting in a chair, Me standing holding her with her legs wrapped around me, Mish, Some crazy sissors position, CG, ACG, K9 finish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes
Donation: $300+tip
Approximate age of Companion: 25-30ish, you know those asians gals hold there age well so it's hard to tell
Hair Color and Length: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: NS
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian - Thai
Companion Description: Absolutely gorgeous girl. A small package of dynamite. 4'11", 100 lbs, nice C cups, big juicy booty, flat tummy, beautiful face and smile. very pleasant personality. Speaks english well, very personable, aims to please personality
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely exceeds expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
Some people are addicted to booze, others smoking. Me, I'm addicted to Angie, my monthly habit. I see her once a month, twice if I'm lucky. Every time I see her, she has me craving more. I texted her on her availability for the week and we quickly set up a date and time. Her TCB skills are good, never leaves you hanging. On the day of, I texted her a couple of hours out to make sure we were still on, just in case something popped up and she couldn't make it (after all, life does get in the way of things aos I like to make sure). We were still a go. I text when I arrive at her place and she tells me to come on up. The door is cracked open for me to come in and she's waiting for me in a sexy lingerie and high heels, pretty make-up (not overdone like some do) and proceeds to give me a huge kiss hello and I walk in. We converse for a bit to catch up on things that have happened over the past few weeks since I saw her last. Then it was time to get down to business.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.