If anyone looking for an outcall in the East Texas or Dfw area let me know. Yes I am still around the Canton area. If you do not know me then let me tell you about myself. I am a curvy, mature, sexy, blue eye, redhead w freckles. I am a non smoker and non drug user. I enjoy life and enjoy bringing happiness and pleasure to others. I am very down to earth. I enjoy making memories that will last a lifetime. If you are seeking a person for a dinner date or a more private moment then send me a dm. I do prefer notice. You can always contact me on P411. If you are unsure of me then just google Taylor Sims Erotictittyart, Texas Milf Or Milfoftexas Or Uniqueastexas. You will find me. I am not just sexy fun and passionate but I am also an abstract artist. I paint w my titties, toes/feet and butt. I am a very unique just like my art Uniqueastexas. Let me bring you some Passion, Uniqueness and Happiness in your life. Send me a dm here or on P411 or email me at taylorsims743@gmail.com. I can always create you something unique sleek modern for your office or home.