Thread: My new favorite position

Verified Hobbyist BCD

My new favorite position

Story time peeps :)

So started off as a great encounter then just man it blew my mind. I love being touched and light dominated so she started off nice and easy. Kissed my neck while she grinded on me. She was using one had behind my head to pull me in, that way she could shove her face harder and deeper into my neck. My neck is absolutely one of my crazy turn on spots so instantly my dick gets hard and starts throbbing harder than ever. As shes sucking and kissing away she using her other hand to grab my dick, touch my body, and pinch at my nipple a little. She slowly moves her way down and removes my pants and boxers as she sucks on my nipples. She nibbles gently and sucks as hard as humanly possible. Licking and stroking her wet tongue. It was slobbery but I could feel the warm wet tongue when she would lick. When the suction from her lips would break I could feel my nipple get hard from her breath making the wetness cold. Then she would put my nipple between her teeth pinch down gently and lather her warm wet tongue all over the tip of my nipple.

When she had my pants off she moved her way down to my pelvis where I must say she drove me nuts. She licked, kissed, sucked all over my freshly shaved pelvis. Before moving towards my incredibly hard cock she made sure she gave me some extra attention. With her tongue she licked up and down the bottom of my shaft until my co k was throbbing so hard that my pelvis was starting to get out of control. Begging her to just put me in her mouth ! She slowly moves down to my balls and gently began to suck on each one. Licking, sucking and popping. Again she was concious about the wetness. I could feel the wetness and warm tongue slapping onmy balls as she sucked so hard her cheeks caved in. When she popped off I could feel her breath cool down my nut and then she would latch onto it again.

She finally puts me into her mouth and strokes and sucks me as if she's trying to pull my soul out. Her cheeks visually were sucked in and I could feel the air tight extreme suction suck down she was giving me. As she was sucking I could feel her touch pushing up against the bottom of my head, around and the tip. She sucked and suck and sucked until I couldn't hold it anymore. As my toes rolled back and grabbed the back of her head to tell her I was nutting she sucked even harder. After I could not take it any more she let all the cum roll down to my balls. She lathered my dick in cum while she continued to gently suck on my head.

She then told me to lay on the floor and then begins to squat down. My already soft dick is confused as much as I am. She faces towards me as she squats and grabs my balls. She squeez them right but gently and then started stroking my soft cock.

Amzed by the view I was seeing my cock slowly starts to become rock hard. I could hear the mac and cheese noises my cock was making as she was stroking it from the cum wasteland she left. My dick now was harder than ever and she slow positions herself. She begins to rub all the cum on her sweet pink goodness and rubs the tip of my dick on her clit.

She slides me in and begins to squat ride me. My head is at the edge of the bed so she is able to hold onto the edge of the bed for support. I watched amazed as I felt her go up and down. These became the longest strokes of my life. She strokes up and and down and I couldn't not believe my eyes what I was seeing and feeling. It was deep, wet, tight and just felt like the craziest thing ever. She must have been up there for couple mins before I couldn't hold it in anymore and she pulls me out as cum comes pouring out all over her pelvis and lips. She strokes me and asked me if I wanted more. Before I could even answer her she shakes off my tip and slides me right back in.

I came again and now I want this experience again .

Oh how candian girls can work their magic haha.

Who wants to give me this experience again tonight 🤟🤟

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Sounds like the start to my playtimes.., except I slide a cover on before slidding your cock in my wet pussy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ������ YouRe my kinda of girl hopefully I’ll catch you In Humble here soon.