Date of Visit: 10/18/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: she will provide
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: dinner date and more
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, Tit sucking, digits, grinding, hand action (all in the club). LFK, DFK, Dinner, Cocktails, an entire night of pure debauchery until 8am the next morning.
Length of Visit: Over night
Donation: none (payed for drinks and dinner)
Approximate age of Companion: 35
Hair Color and Length: Black/Blond highlights
Smoking Status: non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: sexy, busty, great personality, very cute.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEED!!!
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No, leave her alone

Public comments:
Met this great gal. Got some dances in the VIP. Standard stuff, kissing, titty sucking, grinding, lots of hand action. I even got in the VIP for free. Can't reveal how I did that because I don't want them to shut me down next time.

We spent the evening hanging out and talking. Traded numbers.

Next day she sends text asking what I have planned. We settle on a time to get together. We have wine, cocktails, dinner and then she says she doesn't want the night to end. So I invite her over. We spend the next 12 hours doing just about anything you could possibly imagine...and more.

I don't do strip clubs usually. I think they are a waste of time and money. But this was an incredible find. I struck pure gold, or better put, I got lucky as hell. I think we just vibed well. That stuff does matter gents.

Had a great time, didn't pay for anything other than drinks and dinner. I did pay for dances the night before. $150. So I guess it wasn't actually free. But free enough for me.

Can't wait for round 2.