Thread: Guys shoot your shot, ladies let them know what you are looking for....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

Guys shoot your shot, ladies let them know what you are looking for....

In light of my dating post. Like seriously dating and looking for love and a life together I've gotten some PM's and all I could offer was an appointment. I have options in the RW, but they aren't a match. So I'll just give a little description and why not. Today is a slow day, I'm home not making or spending money and life is good.

*Don't be married unless you are in a legal separation or divorce and are looking for a life partner. We have enough boyfriends and fwb to give up free ass to all day long.

*30-50 years old

*Have some sort of job (I'm not a gold digger or a sugar mama)

*Not too big, not skinny either. I love a dad bod. If you are ripped it wouldn't be for me. I need someone to eat junk food with and snuggle with.

*Nice smile. I love a good smile, but it's something that can be fixed unless you completely have no teeth than you will need implants for sure

*Country boys are my weakness

*White or latino only. (Sorry it's what I'm attracted and comfortable with in the RW).

*Good cook and dancer is a plus, or we can learn together.

*sense of humor will make the panties drop, got to have that.

*No long distance relationships or someone I barely see, what's the point in that. I may be willing for someone who works out of town if that person is worth it to me.

*Has not hobbied so much his dick is about to fall off. I have seen true sex addiction in the hobby, it's not something I want to deal with. I rather someone who has tried it once or twice, but then again I'm also looking for a unicorn lol.

*Jealous has no place, if you are mine I won't give attention to another man ever. I work and I come home. Funny as it may seem, I'm a 1 man woman.

I'm sure I'll think of some more stuff.

Ladies who are like me, what do we have to lose?
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 10-24-2019 at 04:14 PM.

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Men are in the hobby because they don't want to date.

I think you are fishing in the wrong pond.

Most of the guys who are gonna act like they want to date are actually looking for free pussy.

You may not like what I am saying, but as someone who has been down this path, you are best to go back to posting ads and collecting your cash and keep the dating out of this.

I've never dated a hobbyist, I find that providers that do actually get along well. And I can take care of myself. There is no free pussy being thrown around by me. I'm sure you already have a man, or you wouldn't be saying this. I've probably been in the hobby longer than you. I'm grown, I've got this but thanks

June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Retired Companion
    Anna - there is hope. I started dating someone in the hobby. It's been 5 years now. I started off doing doubles but then went solo. He was my first solo client. We're getting hitched up in Vegas in December. It's a Elvis themed wedding. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you because I had almost given up. And then - I met someone who is the most wonderful man I could ever hope for. He treats me like a Queen. And I treat him like a King. We have never had one argument. Of course, it's not our first marriage so we've learned alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Anna - there is hope. I started dating someone in the hobby. It's been 5 years now. I started off doing doubles but then went solo. He was my first solo client. We're getting hitched up in Vegas in December. It's a Elvis themed wedding. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you because I had almost given up. And then - I met someone who is the most wonderful man I could ever hope for. He treats me like a Queen. And I treat him like a King. We have never had one argument. Of course, it's not our first marriage so we've learned alot!
    This is wonderful news. Gosh if I were in Vegas in December I would ask to attend and give you a big hug. I do think there are men who are here who are absolutely single and lonely and this is their only outlet. I do believe there are some sincere gents who would absolutely look at you like you were his universe and trust that you simply "went to work, and came home" on any given day. I'm not on any dating sites in the RW, because of the hobby. And I prefer things to happen more naturally.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I've never dated a hobbyist, I find that providers that do actually get along well. And I can take care of myself. There is no free pussy being thrown around by me. I'm sure you already have a man, or you wouldn't be saying this. I've probably been in the hobby longer than you. I'm grown, I've got this but thanks
    There is no reason to be rude. I am actually trying to help.

You may not see it that way now, but maybe one day you will look back and see it.

Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    There is no reason to be rude. I am actually trying to help.

You may not see it that way now, but maybe one day you will look back and see it.
    I'm not being rude. Your advice isn't needed. Thanks

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Then don't post your dating life on an open forum.

We can all respond and say whatever we want here whether you like or not.

And you don't get to be rude about the responses you get to the things you personally choose to post about yourself in an open forum.

I am gonna keep posting. Deal with it and don't be rude.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm all of that but you didn't give me a chance.....I was in the area..for some reason when you didn't answere I called https://home.ourhome2.net and she answered.../vb/member.php?65307-ExoticBowz she answered and after we met she said some phone report was screwy with me and people were talking bad about me...I said no wonder..the only people who have met me are Trixxie, Cameron, Chelsea p, genevieve lust, Amberstaxx, prettyamy, exoticbowz now...and they all think I'm I good guy....wish you would have given it a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Most girls are flaky, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    I'm all of that but you didn't give me a chance.....I was in the area..for some reason when you didn't answere I called https://home.ourhome2.net and she answered.../vb/member.php?65307-ExoticBowz she answered and after we met she said some phone report was screwy with me and people were talking bad about me...I said no wonder..the only people who have met me are Trixxie, Cameron, Chelsea p, genevieve lust, Amberstaxx, prettyamy, exoticbowz now...and they all think I'm I good guy....wish you would have given it a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Most girls are flaky, correct?
    I wasn't available. I tried to call and see if you needed a listening ear after 3 pm's and a few text and I'm just now seeing this. I'm a provider, I work when I want. I'm not at anyone's beck and call. I would give you an appointment when we are both available, but this thread isn't for that. I'll see you in the near future!!!

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Got it, when I said I was going to be going to the area, you pm ed me and said to give you a call Absolutely...so I did, ....I dont travel that way often, and I did let you know when I was going to be there, so I had the wrong impression...but ok.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Let's get back on the original topic of dating (not appointments) as Hobby participants, please, or this topic may close and/or infractions may be issued for hijacking.

No more business talk in this thread, okie dokie? Many thanks for cooperation. Carry on. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-29-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    True.