Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys shoot your shot, ladies let them know what you are looking for....

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

Guys shoot your shot, ladies let them know what you are looking for....

In light of my dating post. Like seriously dating and looking for love and a life together I've gotten some PM's and all I could offer was an appointment. I have options in the RW, but they aren't a match. So I'll just give a little description and why not. Today is a slow day, I'm home not making or spending money and life is good.

*Don't be married unless you are in a legal separation or divorce and are looking for a life partner. We have enough boyfriends and fwb to give up free ass to all day long.

*30-50 years old

*Have some sort of job (I'm not a gold digger or a sugar mama)

*Not too big, not skinny either. I love a dad bod. If you are ripped it wouldn't be for me. I need someone to eat junk food with and snuggle with.

*Nice smile. I love a good smile, but it's something that can be fixed unless you completely have no teeth than you will need implants for sure

*Country boys are my weakness

*White or latino only. (Sorry it's what I'm attracted and comfortable with in the RW).

*Good cook and dancer is a plus, or we can learn together.

*sense of humor will make the panties drop, got to have that.

*No long distance relationships or someone I barely see, what's the point in that. I may be willing for someone who works out of town if that person is worth it to me.

*Has not hobbied so much his dick is about to fall off. I have seen true sex addiction in the hobby, it's not something I want to deal with. I rather someone who has tried it once or twice, but then again I'm also looking for a unicorn lol.

*Jealous has no place, if you are mine I won't give attention to another man ever. I work and I come home. Funny as it may seem, I'm a 1 man woman.

I'm sure I'll think of some more stuff.

Ladies who are like me, what do we have to lose?
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 10-24-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Men are in the hobby because they don't want to date.

I think you are fishing in the wrong pond.

Most of the guys who are gonna act like they want to date are actually looking for free pussy.

You may not like what I am saying, but as someone who has been down this path, you are best to go back to posting ads and collecting your cash and keep the dating out of this.

I've never dated a hobbyist, I find that providers that do actually get along well. And I can take care of myself. There is no free pussy being thrown around by me. I'm sure you already have a man, or you wouldn't be saying this. I've probably been in the hobby longer than you. I'm grown, I've got this but thanks
    Corpus April 17,18,19

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Retired Companion
    Anna - there is hope. I started dating someone in the hobby. It's been 5 years now. I started off doing doubles but then went solo. He was my first solo client. We're getting hitched up in Vegas in December. It's a Elvis themed wedding. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you because I had almost given up. And then - I met someone who is the most wonderful man I could ever hope for. He treats me like a Queen. And I treat him like a King. We have never had one argument. Of course, it's not our first marriage so we've learned alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Anna - there is hope. I started dating someone in the hobby. It's been 5 years now. I started off doing doubles but then went solo. He was my first solo client. We're getting hitched up in Vegas in December. It's a Elvis themed wedding. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you because I had almost given up. And then - I met someone who is the most wonderful man I could ever hope for. He treats me like a Queen. And I treat him like a King. We have never had one argument. Of course, it's not our first marriage so we've learned alot!
    This is wonderful news. Gosh if I were in Vegas in December I would ask to attend and give you a big hug. I do think there are men who are here who are absolutely single and lonely and this is their only outlet. I do believe there are some sincere gents who would absolutely look at you like you were his universe and trust that you simply "went to work, and came home" on any given day. I'm not on any dating sites in the RW, because of the hobby. And I prefer things to happen more naturally.
    Corpus April 17,18,19

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I've never dated a hobbyist, I find that providers that do actually get along well. And I can take care of myself. There is no free pussy being thrown around by me. I'm sure you already have a man, or you wouldn't be saying this. I've probably been in the hobby longer than you. I'm grown, I've got this but thanks
    There is no reason to be rude. I am actually trying to help.

You may not see it that way now, but maybe one day you will look back and see it.

Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    There is no reason to be rude. I am actually trying to help.

You may not see it that way now, but maybe one day you will look back and see it.
    I'm not being rude. Your advice isn't needed. Thanks
    Corpus April 17,18,19

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Then don't post your dating life on an open forum.

We can all respond and say whatever we want here whether you like or not.

And you don't get to be rude about the responses you get to the things you personally choose to post about yourself in an open forum.

I am gonna keep posting. Deal with it and don't be rude.

Then don't post your dating life on an open forum.

We can all respond and say whatever we want here whether you like or not.

And you don't get to be rude about the responses you get to the things you personally choose to post about yourself in an open forum.

I am gonna keep posting. Deal with it and don't be rude.
    Post away darling. The rest of us have a smile on our face and are enjoying ourselves. I'm hardly on this forum except to post but I thought this would be fun. So by all means, keep posting.....

Is there something in the water? The post from providers not making money, seems to be agitating many here. I get it, I for one prepare for slow times and enjoy the breaks as quality time. As I said, I've been here for awhile. This is why I stay happy in the hobby regardless. Maybe make a thread like other providers?
    Corpus April 17,18,19

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Retired Site "Guide"
    Back on topic please.

I don't see any problem at all with dating someone in the hobby (from either gender perspective). I've done it. It's fine. It doesn't always go that way and in fact it's somewhat rare but it happens. I do very much agree with Chloe about the fact that many men (not all, but many) don't care to date in these places, or if they act like they do they are doing it so they can get sex. Again, that is not at all a universal truth. Ellen has shown in this very thread how that is not always true. I also personally know from experience myself that it's not always true.

It depends on the man and the woman. I think one of the main issues for most people, and it goes for both genders (hobby or not) is that people are very territorial when it comes to intimacy & sex. Many marriages, or intimate relationships, are ruined over extramarital affairs. It's a shame b/c most of the time these people still love each other.

To be honest I actually prefer women who are providers, or have at least been providers, or have been strippers, or some such work in their background. Why? B/c I find they are much less likely to put so much value on the "sex factor" with regard to it equaling "love" or being some sacred act between two people. Having sex with someone does not mean you love them. Hell, it doesn't even mean you really like them. It just means you are human and wanted sexual touch. Maybe your partner was unavailable, maybe there has been a divide in your relationship in recent months, maybe someone makes a "mistake", an opportunity presents itself and your partner is not available, a thousand miles away, etc... etc... It's hardly a reason in my mind to ruin a relationship that is otherwise loving and reciprocal.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really like the idea of polyamory, no. However, dating a sex worker, or even a man who has strayed while on a business trip b/c his wife wasn't there, had a huge urge at a party where his SO wasn't around (or the woman in vice versa situation), is not polyamorous.

Look at the word polyamory: poly = many/multi, amory/amorous = love/lovingly. Having sex with someone on occasion outside your marriage or regular relationship, or in the case of a provider for money, is not having sex for or as an act of "love". It's just a physical act. It's an act either for sexual gratification or monetary value. You are just having sex. That's all. You love the person you love; the person you are committed to as a life partner.

Again, I'm not a "poly" kinda person at all, but I do think as a society, particularly in America, we put far far too much value and weight into the supposed "sanctity" of sex. If sex is all that makes your relationship with another person special, meaningful, committed.... isn't that a bit sad? Sex is a small small part of our lives in the grand scheme. There better be something more special than your physical connection, no matter how awesome it is, and yea it might be *amazing*, if you plan to spend years or the rest of your life with someone. That's what I think anyway.
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Post away darling. The rest of us have a smile on our face and are enjoying ourselves. I'm hardly on this forum except to post but I thought this would be fun. So by all means, keep posting.....

Is there something in the water? The post from providers not making money, seems to be agitating many here. I get it, I for one prepare for slow times and enjoy the breaks as quality time. As I said, I've been here for awhile. This is why I stay happy in the hobby regardless. Maybe make a thread like other providers?
    I am pretty sure that wasn't on topic.

Back to the topic of dating. You need to be emotionally strong if you are going to continue in the hobby and it's not a good sign if you need a man to complete you. That's exactly the type of women than men tend to avoid in the hobby.

Men are here for NSA attached fun and many of them earn plenty of money and are proud to pay for their services in order to avoid additional complications. They get that in their personal lives already.

If their is no free pussy involved, then a man is expected to be a cuckold while you fuck other men and he has to wine you and dine you and be your emotional tampon and deal with all the complications/headaches and none of the fun?

The hobby board is not the place to live out a Disney princess fantasy.

I am pretty sure that wasn't on topic.

Back to the topic of dating. You need to be emotionally strong if you are going to continue in the hobby and it's not a good sign if you need a man to complete you. That's exactly the type of women than men tend to avoid in the hobby.

Men are here for NSA attached fun and many of them earn plenty of money and are proud to pay for their services in order to avoid additional complications. They get that in their personal lives already.

If their is no free pussy involved, then a man is expected to be a cuckold while you fuck other men and he has to wine you and dine you and be your emotional tampon and deal with all the complications/headaches and none of the fun?

The hobby board is not the place to live out a Disney princess fantasy.
    I've been in the hobby for 10 years. I'm pretty sure I'm stronger than most ijs.

And I get what you are saying, but I don't want a relationship with any of my clients, I have wonderful regulars. As soon as I'm paid the interest of "he's cute" goes out the window for me personally. That is why I have never dated a hobbyist.

And in the RW men only want free ass, I've managed to handle myself in those situations as that's real life. And same as in the real world maybe 1 out of 200 guys are really interested in a solid relationship. I for one have a few years left in me.

Up side and down side in dating in both worlds imo.

And I love feedback, I'm a thinker, nothing wrong with giving someone something to think about. No harm no foul sweet lady
    Corpus April 17,18,19

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Food for thought...

How would it be perceived if a man, a male hobbyist, came to this board and posted a personal ad looking for love in the Coed section?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast