Thread: ***The Strong Survive...Miners...***

Thumbs up

Hi,

I've been watching the story about the miners trapped so far underground for so long....and now, the decision has been made to bring up the strongest first....

How do you feel about that?

Sincerely,
    Wet
    :P

Watch the news, the selection process made a lot sense.

In short, the first few had to be strong enough to handle a possible glitch and be able to handle himself in communicating to those above and below and in turn use him to share the experience by phone with those coming up behind him.

Really seems that the Chilean officials in charge were very on top of issues and processes. I do know that they even consulted NASA to game plan issues.

This is the feel good story of 2010 no matter where you live in the world.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    yeah it was very well executed. I'm glad everyone made it out. Now for the hard part, reintegrating back to society. I'm Mil. so thats always the hardest part of a long deployment. not going over and doing the job but coming home and not having to duck when you pee..lol... These guys just went through a very emotionally traumatic experience and now they are not only coping with being home again but the media circus dosent help either...interested to see what develops over the next few months/years.
    Trust me I'm a Doctor.....or something...well listen I have a job ok!

Hi,

After hearing why the chose the stronger ones to come out first does make sense...but made me wonder if they did have problems with resurfacing how would they get the weaker ones out....but it all worked all...and that is great.

dannyphatom...Welcome.....you're military so you get a double welcome! I'm sure you will find others hear that you can relate with! Yeap, some make it through certain situations and don't show any "side" effects at the time but after awhile time with take it's toll on their mind or there might be "triggers" they don't realize, yet!

And it was a GOLD mine, which surprised me and it was to cute out of the 33 only one felt like Superman and invited his mistress to the site......wheheheheh....I guess he figured he might not make it...aheheheheh...so f*ck it...ahehehehe...

Sincerely,
    Wet

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wetvelvetsat @ Oct 14 2010, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And it was a GOLD mine, which surprised me and it was to cute out of the 33 only one felt like Superman and invited his mistress to the site......wheheheheh....I guess he figured he might not make it...aheheheheh...so f*ck it...ahehehehe...

Sincerely,
    Wet
    [/b]

jeeez.... :unsure: .... I love you ladies but I&#39;m no Kennedy...can&#39;t bring the other lady around my SO...lol
    Trust me I'm a Doctor.....or something...well listen I have a job ok!