Thread: Muscle Cars vs Formula One

Verified Companion Companion

Muscle Cars vs Formula One

So guys and gals what your pic.

Sorry Nascar is not an option. LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I prefer driving muscle cars but watching F1
    The engineering behind F1 is phenomenal. Most have so much down force generated they could stick to the roof
    “Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.” – Oscar Wilde

“Boys and girls in America have such a sad time together; sophistication demands that they submit to sex immediately without proper preliminary talk. Not courting talk — real straight talk about souls, for life is holy and every moment is precious.” – Jack Kerouac

"Everybody says sex is obscene. The only true obscenity is war." — Henry Miller

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Definitely muscle cars
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Back in college I use to work for a Goodyear racing tire distributor. I would dismount old/mount new tires and balance them in the garage at various races. I've seen dozens of races and a variety of types of auto (and motorcycle) racing: sprint cars, F1, Indy, IMSA, stock car, even drag racing. For me the most exciting races were sprint cars or stock cars. Open wheel type cars like F1, and Indy are incredibly dangerous for passing due to tires of cars touching and breaking ground effects and launching like a missile. NASCAR, although the crowd was definitely trailer park-ish, Bubba types, definitely raced balls-to-the-wall. I would watch the cars come into the garage after the race and there were tire marks on doors and fenders. Those dudes mixed it up, literally metal-to-metal.

F1 was more spectacle and technology of the car. Boy, the crowd at the old F1 race in Caesar Palace's garage was amazing. Jet setters, HDH, paparazzi. Remember seeing some drop dead gorgeous model types walking in the paddock with string bikinis, stilettos and full length fur coats. Amazing.

My take: for exciting racing: NASCAR (or the crazy fucks that race Sprint Cars), for the non-racing crowd watching: F1.

Retired Companion
    Muscle cars for sure. I use to have a V8 Chevy Camaro. She had a custom colored "Cherry Apple Red." In fact, I called her "Big Red". I miss her so much. ***sniff,sniff***

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    Honestly I like all kinds of cars from an exotic Lambo & Aston Martin to those cool little Mini Coopers. But my all time favorite is the American Muscle Car! So many various makes, models, body styles, paint colors, shiny wheels, chromed out engines... the list goes on and on! And, I have not even mentioned interiors. Then there is the sound of the engine/exhaust. That deep rump rump or low rolling big cat purr. Yeah, the American Muscle car is where I think it is at!...IMO ;-)
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Formula One. Being able to go around a corner fast and the technology are more interesting to me. But I would rather watch MotoGP over F1.
    Last edited by ProSlacker; 11-27-2019 at 06:40 PM. Reason: grammar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Muscle Car all day. You do not have to be a pro to enjoy it. It is available to the average guy with a desire for more than average speed. Huge part of American culture. Muscle Cars all day.