Thread: Late night thoughts... 🤔

Verified Companion Companion KimberRio's Avatar

Late night thoughts... 🤔

Do you guys ever find yourself thinking about how many hobbyists/providers you unknowingly pass by in public, during day to day life? Wondering if that hot girl in the mall is a provider, or if that professional looking gentleman strolling the sidewalk downtown is a hobbyist? I know that nobody I associate with would ever even suspect, so I find it kind of funny to think about 😋
    Have any of you ever actually run into someone you've had a session with?
    Attached Images Attached Images

"It's not true that I had nothing on...
    I had the radio on."

XoXo Kimber🌸

P411: P142744
    (832) 381-2769

Visiting Houston, Based in Seattle
    Outcalls (Throughout Houston)
    ***** Full GFE *****
    250hhr/400hr
    No BBFS, GRK

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    In one way or another.............. all women are providers and men suckers... My exes used to use sex to get what they wanted and all i wanted was sex and would buy them and do anything for them to get it..........................

...................... ijs...................................

I ran into a provider I had seen before once while I was at a hotel with my wife. She was cool and paid me no mind but caught up to me later when i was by myself outside. It kind of left me with a similar thought to this one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberRio View Post
    Do you guys ever find yourself thinking about how many hobbyists/providers you unknowingly pass by in public, during day to day life? Wondering if that hot girl in the mall is a provider, or if that professional looking gentleman strolling the sidewalk downtown is a hobbyist? I know that nobody I associate with would ever even suspect, so I find it kind of funny to think about ��
    Have any of you ever actually run into someone you've had a session with?
    Good topic...

Now when I see a hot girl in a dead end job or driving a total POS, I do think to myself...Do you know how much money you could be making??

Undercover hobbyists and providers are at every public place we go.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    I have seen providers before at random parties (only two times). I wanted to say something, but it was way to awkward and too many risk factors to make introductions.

I'd also agree w T1Slayer , the trick is to find a nypho who digs your chili.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I seen one at my gym about a year or so ago(She's still hobbying. I see her ADs from time to time) She didn't know that I knew who she was. But it was interesting to see her in person. I've never tried to contact her or anything. Since I hear most of these women love going to the gym. I now wonder who's a provider on the DL? It's kind of a fun fantasy. But on the same note. I kinda fear running into these kinds of women in the RW when I want to be serious with someone and knowing that these providers kind of DISCONNECT themselves from relationships etc. It leaves me wondering what the excuse will be for if I were to ask her out or marry her and NOT KNOWING she's a provider and wouldn't stand a chance since she's a provider and a relationship is the farthest thing from her mind. I've met a LOT of providers who were married and found this later in life and would never marry again I've had lot of providers enlighten me on this very subject.
    Last edited by someguy12; 10-18-2019 at 10:58 PM.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve run across a provider in a restaurant. We made eye contact and I was alone so she joined me. I would never approach a someone in public unless they initiate the contact.
    Several providers have become friends outside the hobby so obviously I’ve seen them in public.
    I guess SBs don’t count in this discussion as we frequently went out in public together.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    In one way or another.............. all women are providers and men suckers... My exes used to use sex to get what they wanted and all i wanted was sex and would buy them and do anything for them to get it..........................

...................... ijs...................................
    All men are definitely suckers, that's for sure.