Thread: looking for more active local boards

Verified Hobbyist BCD

looking for more active local boards

as we can see, this board is kinda dead for denver area. Can someone suggest some local listings sites I might search before I come through town? I've found many local listings/reviews on theotherboard, just wondering if that's about it?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The only other one I have seen that has some activity is skip the games. No reviews tho. I would be interested in other avenues as well for other areas. I travel a lot. Hope this helps.

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    No kidding guys. I was peeping through the boards for places I’d like to come visit. With these new changes i wonder where everyone is migrating to myself. Best of luck with your travels gentlemen and as always, be safe .

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Thanks sexySevy. If I ever get to Oaklahoma. I’ll look you up and hopefully down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Look up “theotherboard” and “listcrawler”

Yes, those two are more heavily used. You can also try regionally used sites like eccie.net, erotic monkey, Eros, adultlook. You likely know the pros/cons of each of them and what they provide. P411 is very useful, so I’m told. I didn’t jump on before the changes and it seems they are still not taking new clients

I am trying to get verified on TOB as I'm coming to visit around the 13th for a week. I have seen one long time TOB member my last trip to Denver and he offered to vouch. I also have a well known and respected provider friend to vouch, but I guess she's too new there. Neither was sufficient for me to get verified. Shrug

I'm only familiar with OH2 & P411. Is List Crawler a reputable board, in every one's opinion?

Thanks

Verified Companion Companion Amber Allure's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Look up “theotherboard” and “listcrawler”
    Be careful with listcrawler, their reviews are like EM, some are scraped from other sites. Tryst is good, so is Twitter. Again, no reviews. But TOB is good for that. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    I am trying to get verified on TOB as I'm coming to visit around the 13th for a week. I have seen one long time TOB member my last trip to Denver and he offered to vouch. I also have a well known and respected provider friend to vouch, but I guess she's too new there. Neither was sufficient for me to get verified. Shrug

I'm only familiar with OH2 & P411. Is List Crawler a reputable board, in every one's opinion?

Thanks
    Providers are the only reference allowed, but so far a lot of the girls are NOT doing that because we are responsible for whoever we say is okay. So if someone is stupid and gets banned, whoever vouched for her gets banned too.
    -Amber Allure

Registered Male (Not Verified) kawirider5's Avatar
    Second on TOB, best active board for Denver area. I have been a member over there for 10+ years. Everything is super safe over there now, which is good and bad.

Also hi Amber! Do you still have your modded DSM?

I totally understand not wanting to take on that much responsibility, but vouches can always be retracted from what I understand? I was hoping to find some other ladies, from Austin that travel or now live in Denver to vouch, then retract it as soon as I leave town. I would only be staying a week or so. But, it looks like p411 will have to do. Shrug. I do like how strict they are though. Even if it impedes me, I know that if I decide to move there, I will feel much safer with such a strict board.

Best,

Nikki

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    TNA and twitter#YOURLOCATION TOB has not allowed visitors to get on the board I was in until I told them I do not live there.
    I am about to visit Grand Junction and Was looking for a board too.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Companion Companion TherealEricaengland's Avatar
    Slixa is good here in denver also babes...

Switter: @EricaJEngland
    P411: 131362
    Jade1979 Eccie