Thread: Why am I still not :verified" status

Why am I still not :verified" status

Hi;
    The question above... I had a date with a verified provider and she submitted the request to verify me
    How long does this process take?

I have the same question....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lowkey4me's Avatar

Me three

I'm also awaiting the illustrious "verified" status. I'm starting to believe "asking the staff" consists of only 1 person who is apparently on hiatus or too busy. Been waiting weeks with no response. Guess the site is going dead as well.
    The one and only,
    Lowkey4me

1 year ASPD freshman (RIP)
    10+ year ECCIE Veteran (RIP 😢)

Quote: "If you could read my mind, I’m pretty sure you’d either be traumatized, sexually aroused or both"

The information contained in this post/thread is completely fictitious and only to be viewed as entertainment only.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Me 4, what do you have to do?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Some of the posters above have been validated. Others experiencing a delay may PM me with the handles of their vouchers and I will check.

Note, please, that I said handleS. Actually takes TWO vouches by established ladies here or elsewhere confirming recent (within 90 days) sessions for full verified status, gents. Please see this link:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?48371-WHERE-TO-START!-Hobbyist-Candidate

Companions are also advised to copy Hobbyists with said confirmations so they know for certain if/when vouches are sent in.

There are multiple members on staff, but the chief admin ck1942 approves all validations.

Speaking of staff, please bear in mind that this is a FREE site with all-volunteer management dealing with RW responsibilities and hurdles just like everyone else, as well as a mass migration from other boards that may have gone down or where advertising, profiles, ISOs, and many other Hobby conveniences are no longer allowed. Been a very busy time onsite lately. Thanks for your patience! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-30-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know I have had Least 3 or 4 verified providers vouch for me and still waiting fo verified status.......jersey

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did you send Ms. Fancy a PM as she directed the others above ^^^ to do ???
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone got verified recently? I sent two pms already and hasn’t got anything back from the admins. I would just want a respond If I’m missing any info in the pm regarding the verifying process.