Thread: My BF Miss Jae

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redlobos6's Avatar

My BF Miss Jae

I have only been in the hobby for about two years, but now I think is the time for me to retire from it. I will keep my account and I will most likely comment on a post here and there, but it is highly unlikely I will met any new ladies. I am retiring because I like having a regular and I hate the process of finding another woman that I enjoy both physically and conversationally. My ATF (Nikki Tylor) has retired and so I guess it is time for me to do the same.

This past weekend I started reflecting on my time in the hobby and over the last two years I have had some good times and bad. I have met some crazy people and some amazing people. I have fell in love twice and I have been hurt bad once. I have been excited, and I have been disappointed. What I realize is there has always been ups and downs in my time in the hobby but only one thing was constant during my time and that was my true friendship with Miss Jae.

Miss Jae was one of the first ladies I met and unlike the others I met up unto this point, she was the only lady not out to take advantage of me. In fact she knew I was dumb to the hobby and took me under her wing. She taught me the hobby world's language. I would text her all the time asking her questions about what is a BBBJ, Russian, CG, etc.. ( what now sounds like crazy questions). I remember asking her if I had to actually learn to speak Greek to see some of the ladies..lol. She was very patient with me and always helpful. When I was seriously taken advantage of and had my heart broken, she was there to get me through it. When I had bad days at work she was there. When I had personal family problems she was there. I still remember getting us takeout and sitting there for hours just talking.

Miss Jae is a wonderful provider, but she was more importantly my best friend. I am ashamed to say I was not as good a friend to her as she was to me. In fact, I should have pursued more with Miss Jae, she is truly a good person with a good head on her shoulder and a wonderful heart.

I highly recommend that each of you take the time out this coming weekend and think about who in this hobby has been good to you and what relationship are truly important to you. Let those people know and make sure you always treat them right. Life is short but it is long alone.

Redlobos (The Red Wolf--aka, the lone wolf).

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redlobos6's Avatar
    WOW,

What is funny, I posted this comment late last night. I have already received the following: Two ladies texted me, "why are you seeing her and not me ". One, IM what is she like. One IM what are her rates. Three "why did you not mention me". And one angry text from a woman I was in love with (we had problems and they are our problems and NO I will not comment) saying I am pathetic (I deserve that one).

All of which is why I am retiring from the hobby.

It is not all bad. I did receive ONE text late last night asking if I am ok. Thanks, I truly appreciate that ( you know who you are, it was only you)-- not mentioning your name because of the bullshit I have already received.

Lastly, I a very special lady asked me to call her this morning who took care of me at a very low point. I only wish I met you two years ago(you know who you are, you are the only one I talked to this morning)--- not mentioning your name because of the bullshit I already received-- I am not embrassed of you, so if you want me to name you I will-- I now just trying to go away without more what her rates, why you saw her etc.. I am done.

Hope all of you have a good week and please do take time to thank someone who has been good to you. These sites can be so much more than just a quick hook up. Leave the drama in High School and just have fun and be good to each other.

Looks fade, our bodies age, but kindness is forever.

RL.

I am happy for you sweetheart. Everyone deserves a best friend in the hobby.

Over the years ALL but a few of my best friends guys & girls I've met in the Hobby! If you take the time & consider everyone while you're here you will have the best times & make best friends of your Life! Cheers to You, Us & The Hobby for bringing Birds of a Feather together!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JodiJonez View Post
    Over the years ALL but a few of my best friends guys & girls I've met in the Hobby! If you take the time & consider everyone while you're here you will have the best times & make best friends of your Life! Cheers to You, Us & The Hobby for bringing Birds of a Feather together!

amen!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have only met Ms Jae in person once but noticed she is a sweetheart. She is a genuine person that is honest and kind.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Cowboy View Post
    I have only met Ms Jae in person once but noticed she is a sweetheart. She is a genuine person that is honest and kind.
    I bet she can put in a vouch for you going towards verified status, hugs and kisses.
    Friendly reminder, when someone writes a review on a friend provider at least jump in the comment section and add supportive praise for her helping you. SHE DESERVES IT !!