Thread: Top 3 strip clubs in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Top 3 strip clubs in Austin

Hi guys. Sorry i dont know where to put this post but im going to Austin in January for a bachelor party. What is the best 3 strip club in austin.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    For a bachelor party, Palazio, Perfect 10 and Yellow Rose.

P10, Yellow Rose and Palazio

In that order in my opinion. Even with the recent changes at P10 it's still better than palazio and has more private areas than YR.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    and most locals think P10 as the north one: http://perfect10austin.com/index.html
    and not the one on Highland Mall: http://perfect10cabaret.com/weekdays.html which is the old Sugars.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Strix View Post
    P10, Yellow Rose and Palazio

In that order in my opinion. Even with the recent changes at P10 it's still better than palazio and has more private areas than YR.
    What changed?

They've closed off areas previously that were open to monetize them further in the same way that palazio does. They doubled the rates on the cabana's. And there is barely any space left for lap dances. The girls are also being asked to push cabana's and extras more to monetize the house further which leaves less money for the girls, as such there's been quite a bit of turnover there recently both in girls AND managers.

YR is ok for a normal good time but not for extras in my opinion as their cabana locations suck as they are too well lit and public to be of much fun. To my knowledge there are no other private areas there.

Palazio....Not my favorite by any means but the quality of girls is super high. That said, everything here is twice as expensive as anywhere else. This club in my opinion is a suckers club. Tables are probably 80% all paid for, cabanas are expensive and alot of the girls upcharge.

I haven't been to the LS yet as from their facebook page it looks a little too ghetto for me. I could be wrong on this one and will likely give it a shot now that I heard James is a manager here. (he used to be at P10)

Bare cabaret.....wow won't ever go back there. The manager was cool as shit but when i went there they had no girls and the ones they had really were not to my taste and the place was empty.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the feed back. Is P10 byob? The group is thinking yellow rose. One of the guys went there about 8 month ago and said they had a blast. But want some options ope