M Massage Traffic Snarl

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: M Massage, Anna
    Date of Visit: October 10 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: (281) 984-7259
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: NA
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Location: 967 NASA Parkway (next to Masa sushi and bubble tea joints)
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? NA
    Activities: FBSM
    Length of Visit: 45 minutes
    Donation: 60
    Approximate age of Companion: 50
    Hair Color and Length: Brown shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: ll Chinese lady that had round almond eyes. Wore black sheer stockings under a short, skirt. She had a blouse that billowed around her waist that kept her figure with limited visibility. B cups bra size. One hundred and thirty-five pounds. Five feet, six inches in height.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Arrived at M Spa in the late evening. Upon arrival, the place was not busy. However, this changed.

I entered and saw a lady in her fifties walking up to the desk in the front. I had made the mistake by not calling ahead to find out who was available. I asked for Yeli (pronounced Ell-eeh). However, she was busy. The spa’s front, open lobby was well lighted, which was unusual, since I have made a habit of showing up at this place in mid-afternoon. At this time in the day , the place is always dark. The north wall is lined with five massage rooms.

I noticed the lady was Chinese, so I talked in pigeon Chinese and asked her if they could fit in a full body massage. The lady’s name was Anna and she said that she and Yeli had appointments through 10:00 PM. She mentioned that if I was in no hurry, she would be able to squeeze me in .

Since I had just come from Oasis Massage and had checked out that place with no success, I was willing to settle for anything. I forked over the 60 bucks for the door fee.

I told her in Chinese that I had just come into the US from China and had spent 20 hours flying from western China. I asked her if she could do a back and body walk and she agreed.

I entered the massage room and Anna instructed me to take off all of my clothers (a good sign). I immediately stripped and she placed a towel over my buttocks.

The massage started out with a good back walking. I asked her to get my upper legs. So,she used the overhead bars to balance herself while she applied pressure to my legs, back and shoulders.

Then the door bell rang. Anna said that she would return in five minutes. About ten minutes later, she showed up and resumed the back walking. The back walking was enjoyable, but then the door bell rang again.

Anna stated again that she would return in five minutes. As soon as she left, I could hear Yeli’s voice in the massage room next door – speaking in Chinese. She was asking the client where the pain was. I then heard this muffled scream that was followed by a loud “yah, yah , yah” painful exhultation – that obviously resulted in an action taken by Yeli. I do not know if she was performing some masochist / sadism service or if this was part of a “normal” massage.

My previous experience with Yeli was that she never applied any firm pressure and certainly did not produce any pain during what I considered a lackadaisical massage. That’s why I always prefer her sexual services over her massage services.

Anna returned again and began walking on my back. I noted that I had been there over a half hour but had only received about fifteen minutes of service.

Again, the cries of pain emitted from the room next door and the “yow, yow, yow” exclamations got louder. I then asked Anna if the massage being administered next door was normal. Anna then stated that this customer enjoyed pain so that is why we were hearing the loud responses.

The door bell rang again, and Anna stated that she would return. This time, I did not see her for fifteen minutes – as I listened to the ever growing volume of painful expressions next door. This background noise was similar to being in the hospital emergency room on a busy Saturday night – so I began to get impatient.

When Anna returned, I told her that this place was busy and even though I enjoyed the massage, it was not worth sticking around until 10 PM to get a one-hour massage. Anna then told me to come back on Saturday after calling and she would comp me a one-hour massage. I agreed and prepared to leave as she grabbed my cock and said that this could be satisfied as well. She gave me the standard water bottle and a fistful of Chinese candy.

I will call M next time to assure that I get the better looking & younger service personnel that will offer desired services.
    Last edited by bbboy; 10-12-2019 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Need to put BCD comments