Thread: Libertine Liaison: Erotic Duo with Exotic Middle Eastern Beauty and Smoking Hot

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Libertine Liaison: Erotic Duo with Exotic Middle Eastern Beauty and Smoking Hot

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 10/11 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: will be provided after initial contact
    Email Address: LLGirlsNola@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....ertine-Liaison
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? x Yes
    Activities: lots of DFK, convo, wine, breast worship, HJ, BBBJ x 2, DATY, Face sitting, FIV, 69, MPCFS, spoon, CG, K9, flat DG, mish x 2
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
    Donation: Frequent Fucker Special
    Approximate age of Companion: 33 and 26
    Hair Color and Length: Sapna, wavy long curls long brown to mid back. Molly, strait and brown to lower back
    Smoking Status: non-smokers
    Ethnic/Racial background: Middle -Eastern and Caucasian
    Companion Description: Sapna is a really pretty and sexy mature woman. She has beautiful hazel eyes, a terrific smile, and gorgeous light brown hair . She is athletic, but has gentle soft curves, is about 5’3" and maybe 120 lbs, 34 B and early to mid 30ies, with silky soft light skin. She is a very pleasant and a super fun girl, who likes to laugh, is a great conversationalist, has a wonderful attitude and she is very, very sexy.
    Molly is a gorgeous young woman with pretty brown eyes, 5’5” toned and slim and about125 lbs. She has a very cute shapely ass and legs. She has a perfect pair of 34c on top, looking rather spectacular on her slim body. She is fairly young, only 26 years old. She has that innocent look expected for a young woman, but opens up and really, really gets into the session and release a lot of energy as she gets comfortable with you.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? A big YES !!!! to both of them

Public comments:

I really love when I get a text from LL asking if I am interested in seeing some brand new girls.
    This time I had the opportunity to see Sapna Amari, a Middle Eastern beauty, and Molly Morgan, a pretty Caucasian looking like that sexy girl next door you always dreamed about getting a date with.
    I arrived at the upscale hotel in Kenner right before the session time, texted LL, and got a prompt reply with the room number and up I went. As I approached the door, I heard a couple of laughing voices, and saw a bright beautiful smile as Molly opened the door. She has a cute face framed by her dark brown hair, and looked spectacular in high heels, white thigh highs and light blue lingerie draping her slim sexy body. Sapna was looking at me from the back of the room, wearing black two piece lingerie and black thigh highs that perfectly fit her lightly tanned skin. These two girls looked absolutely enticing. It was more than I had hoped for, and I knew this was going to be a great session. We hugged, kissed and started chatting getting to know one another. I had brought an excellent Sauvignon Blanc which I opened and poured into the wine glasses the girls had brought with them. LL girls always come prepared to a session. I admired the two gorgeous girls, and I complemented them on their sexy lingerie and their hot bodies. As all LL girls, they looked upscale, meticulously clean and attractive.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 10-11-2019 at 10:49 PM.

Unhappy

Sorry that my first attempt to post this review failed. Hence two posts with the same title.

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Smile

Last edited by myren1900; 11-09-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Lightbulb

More pics of those two hotties here:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...for-short-time

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ Please don't bump reviews without adding relevant new data OR just to share ads. Companions are perfectly capable of promoting themselves, and a profile link has already been given. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-14-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Floydada1924's Avatar

Gotcha

I am forewarned and appreciate your indulgence by not giving me the booton day..
    I apologize. ������
    Last edited by Floydada1924; 11-14-2019 at 12:41 PM. Reason: misspelling