Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: To the ladies that offer specials and the men who just can’t wait for one.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.

Comments Consultants, Consulting and Consultancies

I view each companion as a unique service provider. What makes any service or service provider desirable depends on the wants of the client base or supply, demand and the product mix inclusive of pricing strategies. I proffer that being a service provider is a profession that requires an appropriate education, strategic and operational business plans as well as a marketing strategy. The objective service providers are usually trying to achieve is a consistent experience that meets or exceeds expectations at the highest price the market will bear and still keep clients coming back.

On on the other hand, clients are usually seeking a service provider that meets their specialialized needs at a price that is within their budget OR perceived as a value. Hence, specials are an excellent way for most businesses in a service economy including an adult entertainment consultancy or sexually oriented business to grow at a sustainable rate, create demand during lean economic times and cultivate the type of clients the service provider finds desirable.

I operate on the premise that value like beauty is in the mind's eye of the beholder. As long as a service provider does not use a special as an masquerade to upsell clients OR take the cash and dash then all should be good. Moreover, I would also consider it poor form for an admirer to leverage a special as an excuse to haggle and cheat providers by attempting to exploit what may be perceived as a financial weakness.

From my vantage point there is a distinct difference between clarifying what specific services are included in a provider's special and haggling with the intent to undermine a provider's stated price structure. If offered I would definitely appreciate a discount-notice I stated if offered. Having said that there are some companions beyond my reach financially from whom I might welcome a special discount in the form of a frequent flyer plan.

On the other hand, after almost a year of observations from the sidelines I find there are definitely some companions that are probably not a good fit for me or not probable to create a mutually enjoyable experience no matter how little they are willing to bill me for their time. Furthermore, I find that the most interesting specials are usually posting around the time rent is due or in close proximity to certain holidays. I'm just saying!
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

^^^^^ Where's the LIKE button?^^^^^

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    This part really stood out to me. Let me make something clear before we continue this discussion.
    I am in NO WAY trying to be confrontational or start drama. These questions are purely for educational reason.
    If I offend you? I genuinely didn’t mean to.

Now.. why do men believe they deserve or should get everything a provider offers even when she’s running a special? Should the same services be offered? Should you get the entire top of the line $300/h service for a $200 special? Or should she limit the activities (NOT THE QUALITY OF SERVICE)?

Ive seen many complain about guys going overboard during specials. Just a question.
    A lower level of service for a lower price is not a special. A special is reduced rate for the same service, or extra service for the same rate.

Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie281 View Post
    A lower level of service for a lower price is not a special. A special is reduced rate for the same service, or extra service for the same rate.
    This is a prime example of why every companion may not be a good fit for every admirer. Different business philosophies and different expectations are clear indications that a companion and admirer may not be a good fit for each other. Price (high or low) is not necessarily indicative of a high quality experience or satisfactory TCB skills. Companions can create demand with specials or the right product mix. Admirers can create demand by refusing to patronize companions that fail to meet their needs and wants. In my opinion, managing a sexually oriented opus is a cut throat business even on oh2. As always - Buyer Beware! Just my $2.00 USD.
    Last edited by Westley; 10-15-2019 at 02:13 PM.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Quote Originally Posted by Slickback View Post

I compare activities example...

Provider A:
    Might offer PSE for 250 as a regular price

Provider B:
    May run a special
    GFE for 230

What is the main difference of pse vs gfe?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    I view each companion as a unique service provider. What makes any service or service provider desirable depends on the wants of the client base or supply, demand and the product mix inclusive of pricing strategies. I proffer that being a service provider is a profession that requires an appropriate education, strategic and operational business plans as well as a marketing strategy. The objective service providers are usually trying to achieve is a consistent experience that meets or exceeds expectations at the highest price the market will bear and still keep clients coming back.

On on the other hand, clients are usually seeking a service provider that meets their specialialized needs at a price that is within their budget OR perceived as a value. Hence, specials are an excellent way for most businesses in a service economy including an adult entertainment consultancy or sexually oriented business to grow at a sustainable rate, create demand during lean economic times and cultivate the type of clients the service provider finds desirable.

I operate on the premise that value like beauty is in the mind's eye of the beholder. As long as a service provider does not use a special as an masquerade to upsell clients OR take the cash and dash then all should be good. Moreover, I would also consider it poor form for an admirer to leverage a special as an excuse to haggle and cheat providers by attempting to exploit what may be perceived as a financial weakness.

From my vantage point there is a distinct difference between clarifying what specific services are included in a provider's special and haggling with the intent to undermine a provider's stated price structure. If offered I would definitely appreciate a discount-notice I stated if offered. Having said that there are some companions beyond my reach financially from whom I might welcome a special discount in the form of a frequent flyer plan.

On the other hand, after almost a year of observations from the sidelines I find there are definitely some companions that are probably not a good fit for me or not probable to create a mutually enjoyable experience no matter how little they are willing to bill me for their time. Furthermore, I find that the most interesting specials are usually posting around the time rent is due or in close proximity to certain holidays. I'm just saying!
    Well said sir! A+! Those are my sentiments exactly! At the end of the day if everyone redirects each other and has a clear understanding of expectations, everything should always go smoothly and both parties satisfied. BUT because we're dealing with human beings... there will always be bad apples to sort through sadly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

A little off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    IMO....Unless she specifically states in the Advertisement of the special that the discounted rate applies to a session with limited services, then it is understandable for a Gent to be under the impression that the same services are being offered at a lower rate.

If the Lady does not list services at all and ONLY quotes a rate for TIME, whether or not she is running a special, Gents should not be upset if it turns out she does not provide a service he was looking for. It's more about the experience as a whole, not about the holes you can experience ;-P

Also only my opinion....Ladies that are not happy providing a service at the rate they are asking should raise their rates or refuse that particular service.
    Yes, they would lose out on some potential business. BUT the amount they lose by not offering is FAR less than if they get a reputation for bad attitude or just burn out on the industry due to being unhappy.

Self care and feeling good about ourselves is KEY to staying happy with what we do (which directly relates to level of service)
    This is excellent wisdom and insight for both hobbyists and providers! KrystalRose was not my first provider but she was my first great time with a provider. To all the newbies on here... regardless of whether or not she's your cup of tea. Pay very close attention and take notes about good business practices from this lady, she's a wonderful person, and a TRUE example of how a provider ought to conduct themselves.

KUDOS TO YOU @Krystal_Rose

To the OP, this id an awesome topic! Thanks a million!

Verified Companion Companion
    I used to but I really don’t see many new peeps as much anymore. I My regs!! I've never in almost 4 years raised my rates. And the way I see it, I'm special so I guess that's the special I offer. Haha. Helps that I'm laid back, honest, drama free, and cum with no BS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantanna Paralla View Post
    I used to but I really don’t see many new peeps as much anymore. I My regs!! I've never in almost 4 years raised my rates. And the way I see it, I'm special so I guess that's the special I offer. Haha. Helps that I'm laid back, honest, drama free, and cum with no BS.
    Excellent perspective!!!!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie281 View Post
    Just like my momma always said.
    What I look for during meetings: BBBJ, LFK, GFE, MSOG.

Thanks ladies, hope I get to meet many of y'all!

Add

Quote Originally Posted by h0neymustard View Post
    Just like my momma always said.
    I could be mistaken but I don't believe anyone is advocating a lower level of service for a lower price. Correct me if I am wrong but believe we are talking about less menu items or a smaller time period for a session for corresponding lower price or the standard menu for a lower price with both options delivered with that provider's baseline quality of service in delivery. For example, if a provider does not normally offer sessions for less than an 60 minutes a 1/2 hour at 1/2 the price might bring a provider into the range of affordable for a "test drive" or "tasting" so to speak. In any case, the menu, means of delivery, pricing strategies and level of service can be adjusted to create demand, a competitive advantage and stabilization of the revenue stream.

Providers can use the analytics of some advertising venues along with spreadsheets to determine which advertising platforms are most successful at generating revenue, which menus items or services are in demand as well as when and where certain services are probable to be in demand in the future as in a medium range business forecast. MiniTab is like XL on steroids and easy to use in analyzing sales and marketing data. In this way, providers can combine a "business forecast with client feedback or reviews to refine their overall sales and marketing plan inclusive of special sales campaigns.

This "business forecasts" are a function of the revenue management infrastructure of hotels, airlines, railroads, restaurants and brothels, etc. that make them sustainable and very profitable. However, independent consultants can learn to do the same thing and take their consultancy to the next level. I am not trying to tell anyone how to run their business but rather increase awareness of some tools that might help service providers achieve a competitive advantage and financial resilience. I'm out!
    Last edited by Westley; 10-17-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Verified Companion Companion
    Thanks. I tend to be blunt. :-). Life is too short to waste on BS

And when I did offers it was never reduced services. I was the same and did the same stuff I always do that a bit cheaper.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Um yes, what I meant was same service at a lower price for a special.
    What I look for during meetings: BBBJ, LFK, GFE, MSOG.

Thanks ladies, hope I get to meet many of y'all!

Verified Companion Companion Nina Nouvelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnite312004 View Post
    Special are always appreciated from the gents i would think. IMO i dont wait to see or not if a lady has a special. Just if I get the urge, she is available, and what i am willing to spend we are a go. If i catch you on a special thats just Lagniappe.
    AMENNNN &&&&&& Go Saints!!!!

Luxury Travel Companion
    ✨HR|90MINS|2HR|3HR|4HR|HalfDays|Overnights|Outings |FMTY|DMTY

TER:340208
    http://linktr.ee/ninanouvelle

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aztecjefe View Post
    Is 100 hr MSOG CBJ a bargain deal??
    Lmaoooooooo
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast