Companion's Handle: Miss_naughtyniki
Date of Visit: 10-10-19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text & pm
Phone Number: 346-309-5444
Email Address: Na
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....ss_naughtyniki
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: ROS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: 150
Approximate age of Companion: 19 - 21
Hair Color and Length: Long Black wavy hair
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: True spinner / small As / no tats / handful behind
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I took a nap and dreamt about a nice encounter with this spinner chica wand I wanted to share it with you horny mongers.

I texted niki to inquire about rate and menu and she was fairly quick in response. I originally went up an appt for earlier time but something came up at work so I had to reschedule to 1130 pm and she was very uh understanding.

Once she screened, she gave me the address. I arrived about 20 mins early and texted her to let me know when ready.
She let me in around 1120 which was nice.
As I entered, the usual routine of hiding behind the door. This is one of the moments I truly enjoy as it makes me wonder if the girl is as attractive as her picture.

I walked in and saw this beautiful spinner latina girl who looks barely legal. She was really cute and her shiny lips made her look even more innocent. She seemed very nervous, but she was really accommodating. She asked if I wanted to wash up but I declined as I took a shower right before the meetup.

You can see the detail below.
Guys, she is definitely new to the game and she needs to loosen up a little until she is more comfortable. So treat her right and she will be nice to you as well. I hope nobody fuck up on this one.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.