Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: 3 dances
    Length of Visit: 3 Dances
    Donation: $60
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Long (down to her ass) long and black
    Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: One of the best bodies I've seen in a while at a club. Nice, firm body, round and firm ass, round fake tits, beautiful face.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I was at The **** to see a young lady I met at a local breastaurant. As I walked in, it was a quiet Tuesday, I immediately got the attention of a number of ladies. Granted, I had just come from a business dinner and was dressed very well. Br***a grabbed my hand and walked with me over a table giving me "Fuck Me" eyes the whole way. A friend joined us and I had two beautiful ladies on either side.

At the table I ordered a round for us and we started talking. Br***a rubbed my leg as I ran my hand up and down her legs, she found Jr a few moments later and gave him a hello squeeze. Her friend got equally friendly and soon both had their tits out of their tops and they took turns sitting on my lap while we talked. Br***a has a great body and was happy to show it off. The young lady I had came to see was off talking to another guy...more on her in another review...so after ten minutes I had Br***a take me over to the corner couches for three dances.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well glad you showed out.....good times in a suit as always....code for money bag. I need to go try the steak and see evening talent .

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windowshopper View Post
    Well glad you showed out.....good times in a suit as always....code for money bag. I need to go try the steak and see evening talent .

Wednesday nights are good steak nights.................!! Just FYI............ You'll find me at **** on occasion looking for UTR talent................. And I have found quite a few....................