well i'm going to try again... Hope i don't get in trouble... Good to see some farmiliar names here. I never liked that other site much anyway, ha! So maybe this one will be home. I want to tba k everyone that missed me or were concerned. So you know, my vacation had absolutely nothing to do with my hobby, noone has anything at all to be worried about. All my old shit is cleared up and i got some much needed rest. I'm healthy, rejuvenated and ready to get back to work! So if you find yourself in or near gulfport, give me a call. I am looking forward to seeing all my old pals from here as well as meeting new friends.. Ask around, i'm definitely worth it! I'm dedicated to the hobby, love what i do and enjoy everyday with yall. You guys on here are the best form of information and i look forward to hearing more!
Let's get together and make some new memories to go with the old ones! I can't wait to see you. You can pm me here for details about my services and location etc. Or call \text me any time day or night.. Erin
(228) 547-8236