Thread: Hey Everyone!

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Hwy 90 Beach Blvd. Btwn. Gulfport & Biloxi

Hey Everyone!

well i'm going to try again... Hope i don't get in trouble... Good to see some farmiliar names here. I never liked that other site much anyway, ha! So maybe this one will be home. I want to tba k everyone that missed me or were concerned. So you know, my vacation had absolutely nothing to do with my hobby, noone has anything at all to be worried about. All my old shit is cleared up and i got some much needed rest. I'm healthy, rejuvenated and ready to get back to work! So if you find yourself in or near gulfport, give me a call. I am looking forward to seeing all my old pals from here as well as meeting new friends.. Ask around, i'm definitely worth it! I'm dedicated to the hobby, love what i do and enjoy everyday with yall. You guys on here are the best form of information and i look forward to hearing more!
    Let's get together and make some new memories to go with the old ones! I can't wait to see you. You can pm me here for details about my services and location etc. Or call \text me any time day or night.. Erin
    (228) 547-8236

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Erin. Posting some pics here would help dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Erin. Posting some pics here would help dear.
    Hey Erin nice to see you posting over here. You need to follow the steps to get verified provider status so you can post ads. This link will explain what you need to do for that to happen https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ion-Candidates

Doc these are a few pics of Erin not sure if she knows how to post pics yet. I am still getting the hang of it so I hope this works

Hi there! Thank you for the tip. I'm working on getting some pics up this morning. Look forward to seeing them up soon. Erin

Biloxi/Gulfport Erin.... Please Read!

Hello to all of you! I'm trying to get established on this site so any of you that have either seen me in the past or better yet, would like to come see me soon, I need to be verified here. FYI, I am finally out of the motel scene, (thank god!) and am in a really great little permanent dwelling near edgewater mall a block from the beach. It's clean, quiet and easy to find. Discreet and over all I believe it to be a great little incall location. Id love to catch up with some of you, and look forward to meeting all the rest... Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-28-2019 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Two threads merged.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m sure the gentlemen in that area appreciate this ^^^ information dear. If ya ever travel to Texas, hit me up sweetie.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I can vouch for Erin being legit. Not sure if that helps at all but its worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by Gulf Coast Erin View Post
    Hello to all of you! I'm trying to get established on this site so any of you that have either seen me in the past or better yet, would like to come see me soon, I need to be verified here. FYI, I am finally out of the motel scene, (thank god!) and am in a really great little permanent dwelling near edgewater mall a block from the beach. It's clean, quiet and easy to find. Discreet and over all I believe it to be a great little incall location. Id love to catch up with some of you, and look forward to meeting all the rest... Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for your help.