Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pretty ass 22 yr old white girl ! You’d love to fuck !

Registered Female (Not Verified) Jojo_pawg's Avatar

Pretty ass 22 yr old white girl ! You’d love to fuck !

I’m available now for meetups
    I’m currently new to San Antonio from Dilley Texas! I love a cool guy who like to please his lady. I love animals , reading and watching football.
    I love to do anal, bbbj, cowgirl, and other tricks up my sleeve. Please be aware I’m highly addictive. You will have to text me to meet me 210-441-6109
    Hope to meet all types of gentlemen here.
    Rude guys will be blocked.no raw sex ever no matter the offer. Only offering bbbj raw. Please text me to setup a time you can meet or I come to u! Thanks

210-441-6109
    Rates/bbbj included
    100qv
    140hh
    240 hr
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow!!! Welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Scammers

Donation and appointment was for half hour. Black woman comes out after 15 minutes and says time is up. They wouldn't give donation back for QV. Total scammers avoid

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just text for a game... I mentioned the incident with her friend... she text me she told you... ready?.... she told me that "she had a friend recording ".... well that honestly, but no thanks!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Jojo_pawg's Avatar
    I recorded the date so I can post to my ad. People think I’m fake. And you guys text an overwhelming amount so it’s hard manageable time. Looks like I won’t be working the rest of day . I admit that date wasn’t bad but it’s no secret my friend has helped me out.its my first day...he was 2nd guy I met. She’s a black girl who has amazing standards I and respected. Cumhavesumfun1 on here. She advised that I should post on my Snapchat with my dates. If it was an issue I wouldn’t have done it. I don’t put our faces on there. Lastly I apologize if you felt it was bad...it was amazing to me quite frankly, but when u stopped getting hard I thought u came.
    Last edited by Jojo_pawg; 12-30-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo_pawg View Post
    I recorded the date so I can post to my ad. People think I’m fake. And you guys text an overwhelming amount so it’s hard manageable time. Looks like I won’t be working the rest of day . I admit that date was bad but it’s no secret my friend has helped me out. She’s a black girl who has amazing standards here and respected. Cumhavesumfun1 on here. She advised that I should post on my Snapchat with my dates. If it was an issue I wouldn’t have done it. I don’t put our faces on there. Lastly I apologize if you felt it was bad...it was amazing to me quite frankly, but when u stopped getting hard I thought u came.
    Everyone can read my review. It'll state in detail exactly what happened. I can't go through details here but you laughed and said I don't get any money back. You and your friend are both scammers

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    This is not a review, discussion, or dispute section. Encounter experiences should be posted in the proper risque report forum IF intimate activities took place, in Coed if nothing happened, and in either case, may be rebuffed in Coed by companions. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-30-2019 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Internet interruption.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    I do miss a good Dilley Melon.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Texted number and said they were not providing due to bad reviews and how people were getting robbed after their appointment

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaslibra89 View Post
    Texted number and said they were not providing due to bad reviews and how people were getting robbed after their appointment
    Getting robbed would probably discourage customers

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ...I want to make a correction...nice visit, no rush. Friendly girl... her roommate did step out after I asked......nice!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    She’s not to bad but very new at this for sure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone else seen her. I luv her look? What's on her menu?

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Those that have seen her, is she worth a repeat visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast