Doing my part to build out the massage section here, but reposting my eccie massage reviews here, after I add them.

Encounter: Relax T. Slidell

Date: 10/7/19
Name: unknown
Phone: (985) 510-3353
Email Address: unknown
URL / Website: unknown
City: Slidell
State: Louisiana
Address: near Hobby Lobby , Corporate Blvd.
Activities: Massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: Black , straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: short, B cups, pretty face
The Rest of the Story: Decided to try this place out since my fav place in Metairie closed down. Made the drive, which is almost too long to repeat. Lots of discrete parking. Walked in, very nice, clean looking spa, taken right back, normal $60 fee for the hour.

Undressed, and laid on stomach, with no cover. Nice looking Asian lady came in and immediately touched my Ass, to set me at easy about how the session would go. She does a little towel massage first, and doesn't shy away from me touching her back.

After the towel she starts in with the oil, very slow and sensual, when she hops up on the table straddling the back of my head, I always like to lift my head into her and rub, and she starts to go with it, touching and rubbing my ass more. After a while she sits at my feet and really starts in sliding the oil all over my ass and stroking me underneath.

I usually try to think about work a this point so I don't pop before the flip, but she was too dam good, and before I could stop her it was too late. She cleaned me up , I flipped and she tried rubbing my front side for a while, and after 20 minutes or so we tried for round 2 from the front, with her sitting at the bottom again.

She whispered something I didn't understand, and I said yes to whatever it was, and next thing I know I've got lubed lady fingers going up my Ass. Be careful what you say yes to, LOL. Anyway she was a real trooper, and I can only imagine what other mischief we could have gotten into had things not gotten out of hand too soon. I would definitely repeat if I lived within 20 minutes, but sadly its like a 3 hour tour for me to visit, partake and return.

Overall the massage was okay, not therapeutic, but more sensual, and after the pop, there was no attempt to really continue a real massage on the front side, is was more like lightly petting and waiting to see if it gets up again.

I heard stories about this place so I am guessing if I had more control today this session might have gone full service.
Recommendation: Yes