So about two days ago I had an iPhoneXR stolen. Small things to a giant right. So this person so my phone I’m guessing from a Walmart near my area. And the next morning she had apparently took it upon herself to send out my nude photos to some of her personal numbers, as well as to a lot of people on my Snapchat. I am 100% this girl Hass to be a provider because she was sending numbers to management if you know what I mean. So anyways I received A message from an email. And then a little bit later I got a text message saying hi I work at the McDonald’s on Beechnut and this girl there had your phone and I got it opened it up and it said to call this number so I wanted to return your phone back to you. Major brownie points because whether or not the dude was honest he brought me my phone back. And he also told me that it was a girl named Brittany. So if Britney reads this or if there’s a Britney that provides and works at McDonald’s honey I need to get your whole entire life together because I’m not the one to mess with. Sending my personal photos. Big no-no. She works a McDonald’s on Beechnut and Gessner. She also took it upon herself to send herself a few hundred dollars or actually around $200 from my cash app and it was not successful except for once. I have no idea if she has contacted any of my clients but if my guys got a message or any off-the-wall message from anyone pretending to be me it was not me I can guarantee you that. And there was a certain person whom she was screenshot Ing pictures of off of this website. I’m almost positive I know who it is.