URL / Website: unknown
    City: New Orleans
    State: Louisiana
    Address: Fountainbleau near Napolean
    Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, FIV, HE
    Hair Length and Color: mid length, blonde
    Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
    Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
    Physical Description: Super slender, great body. Eraser nipples, Slight furball in the pubic area.
    The Rest of the Story: Saw some reviews for her on this site. Decided to give her a try. Setup was by text, and was easy. 60-80 for a 60-90min massage. Gratuity is extra. She doesn't talk about money, or request a certain price. its up to the guy.

She is chatty, and she acts a little A.D.D. the way she changes topics, and flirts around from one thought to another.

Massage is great, the crème or oil she uses is slightly scented so be aware of that. No clue if she offers a shower. She gives an excellent massage, with just enough teasing and brushing against the boys, but she does want you to relax during that part and not rush.

After the flip, she does join you naked, and lets you explore everything while she explores your body. Was able to suck those great nipples, and get a finger in the VG from the front and later a thumb in from the back, while she did a great HG. I tried but to my knowledge she isn't allowing DATY, but YMMV, and so far been twice and no BJ. After all was done gave her a nice tip.

Getting a massage from Lyn is like going to a Sci-Fi movie and getting frisky with your girlfriend but in the end getting a little finger action and a nice Handy.
    Recommendation: Yes

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sounds spot on. I have seen her 4 or 5 times. Can't get her to budge on anything more. I have always been curious if amybody else got any further with her. She doesn't seem to get turned on at all by the finger activity either.