URL / Website: -
City: Metairie
State: Louisiana
Address: Off Airline near David
Activities: FBSM , HE , NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: Long Black straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very petite, slender thing, but tall, Small A size, no ass at all, thick bush
The Rest of the Story: Was going for Conlin, but there's been construction around there lately, and when I got there the door was locked to the normal side, someone was sitting in a running truck so that spooked me a bit otherwise I would have tried the other side to the old dental office. Does anyone know if CHS closed or just moved to other side, or what?

Anyway back to the CHS encounter. Standard procedure as before, 60 for the 1 hour massage, in the room the girl gave an okay but light massage, she let me touch pretty much everywhere over her underwear, and under her dress, she tried to upsell me on 2 girls twice, with bad englich, but I said no, 1 girl. Hardly any brushing against Jr on the stomach side, after the flip, she went to work though, and let me get her panties down but barely let a finger tip into her puss, kept moving away. At least they stopped using the plastic bags as a cover. The encounter was alright but nothing like i'm used to from Conlin.
Recommendation: Yes