Thread: buygirllcass: On the Prowl

Registered Male (Not Verified)

buygirllcass: On the Prowl

Companion's Handle: bbygirllcass
    Date of Visit: 9/17/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PPM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.seeking.com/member/278ce...a-670677b382d7
    City, State: Mission, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: BBBJ, MIS, DATY, STS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: 20
    Hair Color and Length: Reddish, her pics are accurate
    Smoking Status: Not Sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: She is thick with small breast. Not bbw not spinner. In between. Has a few small unnoticeable tats.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So I my last foray into SA ended ubruptly with hubby finding out about me. So I decided to venture back into SA. After a few seemingly shady people, I decided to hit up someone that was already tested. So I saw Eltio's review of bbygirlcass https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...ht=bbygirlcass . So I hit her up online and we chit chated for a bit and she asked straight up what I what type of arrangement I was looking for and I told her straight up what I wanted. We agreed on $$. Cool. She gives me her number and says link up with her there.

We chat some more and I tell her when I'm free. She says ok. Day of the meet up she sends a nice little photo asks me if I'm still interested. I say yes. Give her the deets of where I'm at and she comes over. She has a black dress on. Its alright nothing great but I can tell she aint got a bra on.

Real talk she is a great conversationalist. But that isn't what we are there for. We chat a bit then i tell her to take off the clothes. She does i feel her up a bit then throw her on the bed. Not gonna lie I was looking forward to seeing this larger than normal clit. Most girls i've fucked with big clits are fun.

At first I'm like ok its seem normal till she gets excited. Its not like bodybuilder girls big but its thick and sensitive. I whip out my jar of coconut oil and throw it on her ass and pussy. So anywho I do some DATY from the back on her clit til she cums. Then I make her suck me off while I'm DJing her clit. She sucks it for a bit but I want to smash. So we fool around a bit and she is loud. Like really loud. Glad the place I got was more like a condo's than hotel room. Cause fuck. Also she kind of backed me off a couple of times saying it was sensitive and that it hurt. She wouldn't let me go all the way in. Sucks but ok. I always think its funny when I'm poking a girls cervix. Although it made me wonder if she had been fucked earlier that day and was just sore from to much dick.

So we fuck around for about a good hour and I ain't came yet. Fucking condoms man. She gets up says she has to pee and I'm like cool. She looks at her phone says I need to pick up kinfolk but I can stay a little longer if you want. I tell her it is your choice. She says fuck it we hop back in bed. A bit later I finally bust. We get dressed and then we talk a bit more about shit and my last SA experience. She keeps talking and I'm like don't you have to pick up fam and she is like oh shit yeah but I'm late already. We talk some more and then she eventually dips out.

I'd probably see her again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Profile is gone. How do we contact?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfoghorn View Post
    Profile is gone. How do we contact?
    Just talked her yesterday. She is moving to Houston. So she is taking it down for a while.