The head mod at E has directly called this site Outhouse, has said that the owner is an arrest waiting to happen and has issued infractions to anyone who makes reference to this site. That in and of itself might be a deterrent as to why some E members have not made the transition. When you have a person of power on a site denigrating another site in open forums, it will naturally deter others from joining. SMDH at his immaturity, hostility and insecurity. Moving on...

This is just my 2 cents but if you Google and read articles about this topic, men typically want younger women. I'm not knocking it and I'm not questioning it. It's just the reality. They also like the hunt and the excitement of finding something shiny and new. So they are chasing girls on STG, EM, EB and other sites where the women are low-hanging fruit. They don't ask for references and getting a date with them is easier than it is with us.

Don't be disheartened, hon. Just enjoy the clientele you have, broaden your advertising on places like Tryst, Private Delights and P411, and then exhale. They will either book with you, or they won't. But worrying over it will not change a thing. I know as a mature provider, I accepted that my clientele stream would be slow but steady. And it was. If you treat your clients well, they will return and stay with you.

Good luck and chin up! You got this!