I'm an upscale, sensual, passionate companion based in Chattanooga, TN. Described as a sexy girl-next-door with silky blonde hair, sultry blue eyes, full kissable lips and sexy long legs.

Omaha, NE* - Monday, September 30th @ 4pm - Wednesday, October 2nd @ 11am

5060.jpg

They say that you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. I am an elite companion for the discerning person. I am a passionate, intelligent and beautiful woman, who's gentle nature will put you at ease the moment we meet. Let me capture you, and forget about the rest of the world. I will make you feel truly comfortable in your own skin. I love to laugh, I am an easy going, down-to-earth girl next door. My warm and sensuous personality will undoubtedly exemplify the meaning of a true girl-friend experience. I am here for those select persons who want to experience the delights an elite companion can provide. Currently available to meet with a select few seeking quality and discretion. Whenever possible, please schedule bookings in advance to ensure availability.

_MG_3013.jpg

I promise to make our time together, a time that you will daydream about long after we part ways. I look forward to exceeding your expectations. Once will never be enough...

Visit my website for more info.

_MG_2698.jpg

**I do require at least 2 verifiable provider references before I can see you. I will need your phone #, something to spark her memory of the time you spent together, her website info & contact info (email & phone).
Please provide this information when you contact me.

2006.jpg