As we enter the fall season, leaves are changing showing the beauty of gold, orange, yellow and red, as a soft cool wind blows through the trees. Soon smoke will be bellowing from chimneys as couples find a spark between kisses in front of a small crackling fire.

Ready for the company and warmth of a mature woman? Are we a match? Let’s strike one now…

The South's premier mature provider offers exceptional experiences with class, enthusiasm, grace, respect, discretion for discerning mature gentlemen.

* Enjoy pleasant and relevant conversation as equals and feel at ease right away.

* Anticipate being seduced by a sensual and passionate lady.

* Fulfill your needs, your dreams, your fantasies, desires you never knew you had.

* Bask in the pleasure of a knowing lover.

If I don't know you, this is the trip for us to meet! If we've met before, this is the time for us to renew acquaintances!

I'm a Mississippi lady with a passion for GFE...mature and well educated... passionate, poised, elegant and feminine. My many interests make it easy for me to entertain on many levels. I particularly enjoy a mature man who desires a lady as mentally captivating as she is physically alluring.

Read my reviews and check my website. (Great pics there too!) I am a 60-something you will never forget.

Write me now before the appointments are gone!

Smooch!

Lea