Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: DATY Thread

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I love daty. Like others have mentioned, I will not see a provider unless daty is on the menu.

The best provider I saw for 69 was Taylor College. The last provider I did 69 with must of enjoyed my skills too much because she left my little dude neglected ...

Verified Hobbyist BCD mr-feet-dry's Avatar
    Houstonviolet1 loves it and cuts easy. She also is good at BBBJ and DFKing. She does have a lot of tats.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumpdaddy View Post
    I love daty. Like others have mentioned, I will not see a provider unless daty is on the menu.

The best provider I saw for 69 was Taylor College. The last provider I did 69 with must of enjoyed my skills too much because she left my little dude neglected ...

I have a little black girl UTR that looks Identical to Taylor college whom also enjoys DATY and she has a PHAT pussy................ I can dine on her pussy lips for HOURS..............!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mr-feet-dry View Post
    Houstonviolet1 loves it and cuts easy. She also is good at BBBJ and DFKing. She does have a lot of tats.

Really.....................?? I have to put her on my ToDO list.............. from her pics, she looks cute.................

Ok. I have had a couple of providers mention that they do not like DATY on them when what I later learned was that they were just so disappointed in the job some of us hobbyist have done they would rather just do without. I'm working to convert some of these ladies to tru believers in DATY.
    I don't think it's possible to convert some of them ladies you seek, but it doesn't hurt to try. Sometimes when you have a bad or mediocre experience enough times you just say no. It's no shot towards you, just some guys don't know what they're doing and won't admit it unfortunately.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ladies ladies I love daty on a fit ebony so much I wrote you a poem. Here you go.

Ode to the fit ebony:

Yay to the fit ebony whose pussy is so plump, flat abs and a tight kitty make me ready for lunch. Glowing skin and muscular legs so lovely to the touch, fat lips and toned hips make my dick ready to punch. That erect clit and wet lips are perfect for dinner, when you moan and you groan I know I'm a winner. My new wish which is the shit is to lick that pretty star fish, and move my tongue back and forth over that lovely clit.

From your freaky poet:

Darksun000

^^^He is a keeper

I like a woman who sits on my face so I can slurp up her juices as she grinds her pussy on my tongue.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    What you heard was probably personal preference. Some girls love it. Some don't. Some guys will love practically any BJ. Some guys won't really care (not all that much) how good she is at giving a BJ.

Thing is it's all personal preference anyway. Yea, there are many general truths and principles that typically apply to each gender and anyone, man or woman, should learn those, but, still, each person is unique. The key is in communicating and paying attention to your partners body as well as their nonverbal cues.
    Nailed it !
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree View Post
    just some guys don't know what they're doing and won't admit it unfortunately.
    Nailed it

Because these providers lie to them and tell them they’re the best and they’re not doing nothing but slobbering or who knows what because you can’t feel nothing !

I’ve only had 2 Tards that actually know wtf they’re doing and I look forward to seeing them although they don’t know haha !

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

I hope one of them was me. If it wasn’t that’s okay too, at least I had a good time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    DM...put on your list to try some..DATY
    I'm hungry
    A...for effort

- - - Updated - - -

Or ..I will take an O

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Nailed it

Because these providers lie to them and tell them they’re the best and they’re not doing nothing but slobbering or who knows what because you can’t feel nothing !

I’ve only had 2 Tards that actually know wtf they’re doing and I look forward to seeing them although they don’t know haha !

Well I’ve seen you and I hope I wasn’t one of those “TARDS” Lol. I thought I did a good job.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Quote Originally Posted by 82luke View Post
    I hope one of them was me. If it wasn’t that’s okay too, at least I had a good time.
    Read below !

Quote Originally Posted by someguy12 View Post
    Well I’ve seen you and I hope I wasn’t one of those “TARDS” Lol. I thought I did a good job.
    If you didn’t do a good job or we didn’t have a good time you will know I don’t fake my feelings during our time together!

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Read below !

If you didn’t do a good job or we didn’t have a good time you will know I don’t fake my feelings during our time together!
    “WHEW”!! THANK GOD!! I thought I was gonna be put on BLAST!! You know how many sleepless nights I had until she responded?? LOL
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast