Thread: Sensory Deprivation

Sensory Deprivation

How do you feel about sensory deprivation? If you partake, what about it gets you off? For me, whichever senses are obscured the other ones I still have access to are heightened which makes for really potent experiences.

When I was newer to exploring my submissive side, things that were readily available like silk scarves or men's ties sufficed. Though I still enjoy those simple convenient accessories, these days I'm growing more obsessed with with full hoods. One day, I hope I'm lucky enough to try a vac bed!

What's a sensory deprivation experience that left a great impression on you?

Returning to New Orleans February 27th to 29th, 2024

Deposit and verification required.
    Advance notice is greatly appreciated.

BBJ⁠—Blindfolded Blow Jobs

Giving a blowjob while wearing a blindfold is so arousing because I perceive the sensations of one's cock thrusting in my mouth more intensely. Doubly so if I'm both blindfolded and restrained. If my eyes are covered but I'm unrestrained, I can play a more active role, stroke and squeeze one's cock with my hands, pull on and stuff my mouth with one's balls. However, if I'm blindfolded and cuffed, it's definitely more of an experience where I'm passive and being face fucked. Which is great too it's just a different vibe.
    Returning to New Orleans February 27th to 29th, 2024

Deposit and verification required.
    Advance notice is greatly appreciated.

access here has been withdrawn - failure to respect the OH2 community rules
    Cool.

Lights. AC. Small talk.

Haven't tried cold water, or car date. Probably need a GF for that.
    Last edited by Nightwatch; 01-07-2020 at 03:38 AM.

I love it when a lady sits on my face, pussy covering my nose, licking ass, until I have to tap out. I love to be smothered by a pussy and ass...
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

access here has been withdrawn - failure to respect the OH2 community rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post

Though I still enjoy those simple convenient accessories, these days I'm growing more obsessed with with full hoods.
    Some of these masks/hoods seem expensive. I'm curious about how long you can wear one of these before it becomes a safety hazard. I'm guessing that it depends from person to person, probably several hours, but I'm not an expert.