Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Verification

We would all have expected nothing less from him, AGAIN. What's next? Sure was hoping he wouldn't find this site.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I was hoping two old fat ladies wouldn’t find this site also. But guys like you need them to get verify and get itch satisfied. You can used them however it suit you.

Late but welcome aboard.

Ladies and gentlemen, stay safe with storm Nestor.

Admin, I still can't post in ANY forum except this Welcome Forum. I've sent yall a pm thru the CONTACT US icon on the lower right hand side of the main page, on this site. It says I'm not allowed to access this page, and then it gives me several reasons, none of which, I DON'T THINK, applies to my situation. Please correct for me. Thanks.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Hwy 90 Beach Blvd. Btwn. Gulfport & Biloxi
    Hi Basscat! I know who you are through a mutual provider who's name I shall keep secret for now. As far as i know you have not seen me. Maybe now that I'm settled into a place, you will. I'm looking for a gent to visit and review me honestly and for the purpose of obtaining status on this site. I'm off the motel scene, got a quaint beach rental near the mall on hwy 90.or if you know anyone else with status that would like to help out Miss Erin back into the rotation so that i may start to acquire the type of hobbyists again that I was starting to get when i lived on Kelly Ave. I appreciate the help fellas.... And look forward to some playtime fun! I've learned allot this year and remember.... I do still offer a fantastic sensual massage that can be both therapeutic as well as erotic... E you soon! Erin
    Lq

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2