Thread: Verification

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Verification

I'm like the guy on Liar, Liar, now! How many asses do I have to kiss to get verified on this site?

You just need two ladies to vouch for you. This is a cut and paste of whats required from the sticky

Welcome to ourhome2!

You are set to registered member (not verified) status based on available data.

If you want full Verified Hobbyist privileges (so you can read hidden review comments) and enjoy the verified hobbyist only private forums, please have at least two established providers here or elsewhere confirm sessions from the past 90 days. They may confirm you by PM-ing me or mail me at support@ourhome2.net

Yes, this is unlike other hobby community sites but that is intentional.

Otherwise you may post reviews as usual and possibly earn (limited) bcd/ros privileges based on those reviews. If that session (not the review) is confirmed by the Companion, you will have full verified hobbyist privilege.

If not unconfirmed, you will have limited BCD/ROS access to reviews and basic hobbyist only forums, but no access to the "secured" coed forums for verified hobbyists and verified companions.

Home2 has no paid premium access.

Companions here are equals with hobbyists; we are true partners in the hobby

Full vouching is required for access to the restricted local community forums e.g., the "underground" forums.

Thanks for joining home2 where respect is our key requirement for fun.

ck1942 administrator
    ourhome2.net

p.s. please help folks you trust find home2!

p.p.s. "Pay it forward!" Your Verified Hobbyist status helps build the community when you vouch companion candidates to ck1942

Thanks, BC. I may NEVER get verified, if that's the case. But thanks anyway.

I am sure you have seen two providers in the past who will vouch for you. Kynsley morgan is here so is KiKi also wildcat maria, Adaline and biloxi barbie are here. I am sure there are more who are escaping my mind. You should not have any problem getting a few to help you out. If you know ladies who are not here have them register and get verified then they can help verify you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Greyghost's Avatar
    Thanks for the info BC. I have seen a verified provider from this site and posted a review. I asked her to vouch for me but she was not sure how to make it happen. I have given her the info from your post but have not heard back yet. I also sent a pm to ck1942 but have not gotten a reply from him either. It’s a frustrating process but see that others have done it so I am still hopeful.
    Greyghost

Greyghost one provider will not cut it you need two verified providers to vouch for you to get verified. It seems to be a bit of a pain but its probably for the best. If its this hard for legit dawgs to get verified then imagine how hard it will be for LE or a mandel? So just be patient have TWO verified providers either email or pm a vouch for you then wait for the results. Really your not missing anything because there are really no threads in the locker room so other than reading national forums or other states you are really only missing the rest of the story private section in the reviews.