Thread: Itslikevelvet is Just Like Velvet and OHHHH So CUTE!!!! Bonus Materal if Verified

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Itslikevelvet is Just Like Velvet and OHHHH So CUTE!!!! Bonus Materal if Verified

Companion's Handle: Itslikevelvet
    Date of Visit: 9/22/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Call or PM
    Phone Number: 936-218-3439
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Itslikevelvet
    City, State: Rosenberg, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcalll
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Hug; Convo.; LFK; DFK; Titty Worship; BBBJ X3; HJ,:CW; BLS; DT; DATY; PW; FIV; CFS; CG; RCG; Surf Board; MISH X2; K9 X3; Standing K9; Side Saddle
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: Review Special
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Black and straight, past shoulders. See ROS.
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: MILF type. 5' 2'; 130ish; soft lips that are filled with passion; black shoulder length hair; gorgeous brown eyes; smooth skin; very nice and easy to talk to, eraser nipples; up top, natural C's that are great for sucking and fondling; a very fresh, bare kitty; smooth shaved legs; and a wonderful personality; and a tat free body that smelled nice.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? OH YEAH MAN IN EVERY WAY!!!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS I RECOMMEND THIS LADY but wish I could keep her all to myself!!

Public Comments: ILV is a really cute sweet Latina. She is easy to talk to and likes to please and be pleased. We are lucky that she joined us. Lets PLEASE be nice to her and treat her right. I will be repeating for life!!!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 09-23-2019 at 08:07 PM.